Part 10

~

As we got the live stream set up we ate our pizza and just joked around. I have no idea why he ordered a large pizza, we won't be able to finish it but Louis assured me he had good reasoning towards it.

We logged on. "Hi guys! I'm here with my mate Hazza today coming to you from our bed while eating pizza." Louis joked. Mate? Is that what you call someone you have kissed multiple times?

About halfway through the live, Louis stepped out of frame and I couldn't stop myself from sneaking a quick peck. We had a good time and ended it when we heard the boys coming back about an hour later. "Bye guys! See you soon for the X factor live show!" I said. I was about to go down to the kitchen when Niall burst through the door with Zayn and Liam following close behind.

"I SMELL PIZZA!" Niall yelled, practically falling over himself to grab the rest that we didn't eat. 

"told you I had a reason" Louis winked.

"Bloody hell Niall, didn't you just eat?" I Raised my eyebrows skeptically.

"Yeah... so? I'm hungry again."

"I swear, that boy will eat anything." Liam cut in.

"Yep. and I'm not even sorry about stealing your pizza." Niall said whilst taking the rest and sitting on his bed. "Anyways, what'd you two do tonight?"

Louis and I looked at each other. Silently debating whether or not to tell them everything. I shook my head no, we haven't even discussed what we are to each other yet. No point in telling others until we do. Louis seemed to understand what I meant. "Nothing special. I made him watch a movie with me and he didn't particularly like it." Louis snickered at the memory.

"Heyy! I tried it. Mostly because I didn't know what it was about." I huffed.

"I know luv, I know. Was still funny though."

Niall just stared at us like he was trying to figure out a secret before asking, "What else?"

"Umm, we ordered pizza and did a live stream." I said.

"So nothing happened between you two while we were gone?"

Louis and I raised our eyebrows towards each other. "No..." Was Niall on to us? Niall sighed and handed Liam a bill.

"Wait, you bet on something happening between us?" Louis laughed. "That's fucking sick!"

Zayn piped in. "Gotta do what you gotta do." He smirked which resulted in a pillow being thrown at his head by Louis. Zayn retaliated and soon we were all involved in a huge pillow fight.

A while later, when we were all exhausted and in our beds, well Louis and I shared, Louis got the courage to ask the boys about the bet. "Guys, why did you really bet on us?"

"Because you've been really close since we all met and we've all seen the way you look at each other." Liam said. "It'd be fine if you were together, you guys look really cute together." Zayn added.

"Hey! It's MY ship! I'm the only one who can be the captain of Larry!" Niall said.

"Who's Larry?" I asked. Niall stared at me for a second before laughing. "You two, duh!"

"Oh!" I said, laughing as well.

After we had all calmed down we decided to call it in.

"Night guys." I yawned. I got a bunch of mumbled good nights back as Louis snuggled into my chest more. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his temple before falling asleep.

(A/N)

hi y'all. almost 100 reads! I'm feeling special because @ habitofbee , @ lightsupforthebrave28 , and @ itsmotivating28 replied to me in their tik tok comments. I love them so much and flipped when I saw. I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

TPWK

Gigi x