Part 7

~

(just saying that nothing major happened between them. I wouldn't rob you guys of that)

It was a little awkward between us for a few days after the 'incident' as I've dubbed it. We kind of just avoided touching each other in ways that could be seen as more than friendly. It sucked. It was awkward as hell and I just wanted to get back to the way it was. On the Wednesday after the incident I decided to finally talk to Louis about what happened. As I was about to walk into our room I heard him talking to someone. "- I just don't know what to do! I swear, we almost kissed before we went to Spain. I wanted to so badly, but then Liam came in and ruined the moment." silence. "Yeah, yeah. I know contestants aren't allowed to date each other, that's why I have Hannah." he said. Silence again. "Okay, I'll try to talk to him later, if he'll listen. I just gotta sort out my brain first." The person on the other line said something that Louis laughed at. "Alright! Alright! I have to go, talk later. Bye mum." he said.

So that was his mum. I wonder who he was talking about. Then it clicked. Oh, oh. OH! IT'S ME!! I'M THE ONE HE WANTED TO KISS!! Damn, It's obvious now. How did I not notice sooner? Wait, who's Hannah?

After about a minute of contemplating my options, I knocked on the door before entering. Louis was spread out on his bed looking at the ceiling in deep concentration. I thought this would be a good time to scare him considering he clearly didn't hear me come in, too zoned out. I walked up beside him before whispering in his ear. "Hi Lou." He jumped up and screamed. I was nearly in tears from laughing so hard, "Jesus Harold. Almost gave me a heart attack." he said, clutching his chest on the wrong side. I giggled.

"How long have you been standing outside that door?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. I shrugged.

"Long enough." I said, before sitting down next to him on the bed.

"Oh, from what part exactly?" He seemed nervous. About my answer or about how he thinks I might react, I'm not sure.

"Just before Spain" I paused, "did you actually want to before Liam came in and stopped us?" I asked, quieter this time. I'm not sure if I want to know.

"Yes."

Wait- WHAT?!

"God yes. Harry, I like you so much. I have since I met you. You're cute, funny, smart, artsy, you have the voice of an angel, the list could go on and on. But, I didn't want to do anything that could jeopardize our friendship so I didn't. Then you told me that you were gay which kinda helped my case but i kept thinking no way harry likes me, he's probably already got a boyfriend. Then the whole Spain thing happened, then on Sunday... I just can't keep quiet about it anymore. I like you, Harry, a lot."

I moved onto his lap, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

It was short. Just a simple press of lips. But it was everything else too. It said I like you too, I feel the exact same way. I blushed and buried my face in his chest.

"I like you too, everything about you." I mumbled. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my temple.

(A/N)

AGHHHHHDFGHJJBVFCDXSZXC!!!!!!!!! They finally kissed! Yay! I met my lesbian librarian today, she's amazing. I'm also going to order the my policeman paperback off of amazon at some point :) 

Today while I was doing a project on Louis for school, I was at the part where I was writing about Jay and Fizzy (fly high angels) and Two Of Us came on and I started crying in class.

Anyways, that's my rant for today, love y'all.

Gigi x

p.s: vote, comment, share! (If not all then at least comment. I like to know if you're enjoying it.)