Part 6

~

We had some music playing and we were both dancing around while I was baking the pancakes.

"Are you going to help?" I asked.

"Nah, I'd much prefer to watch." He giggled, walking over to me.

"Well if you're going to be here while I make them might as well be useful." I shrugged, handing him a whisk and the ingredients in a bowl. "Whisk."

He stared at the bowl for a second before saying "How do you whisk?"

"You don't know?"

He shrugged. "Never needed to."

I laughed, walking over and standing behind him. "Here." I held his arm that was holding the whisk and slowly moved it around the bowl. He blushed when he noticed what I was doing. After the whisking was done instead of moving away he leaned into me. I carefully wrapped my arms around him and we just stayed there swaying slowly to the music. Suddenly Niall burst into the room. "I SMELL PANCAKES! WHO'S MAKING THEM? CAN I HAVE SOME? Hi g- cute." He smiled when he noticed us together. "Question still stands though, can I have some?" He asked, giving us those puppy dog eyes.

I gave in. "Fine," I sighed. "There should be enough."

"Woo!" Niall cheered.

After they were all cooked we sat down at the table to eat them. After a beat of silence Niall started talking. "So... is you two sharing a bed going to become a regular thing now? Because if it is, I vote on getting Louis' bed, Liam moves in his sleep and it shakes the whole bunk." We both blushed, unsure of what to say or who will be the first to speak. "I'm keeping my bed Niall. No matter where I sleep." Louis huffed. He was so adorable. I'm sure he knows I like him, hell, even Niall knew if the wink he gave me when he saw me looking at Louis was any indication.

"Fine. Maybe Zayn will trade with me." Niall huffed, getting up and putting his dishes in the sink.

"I doubt it!" Louis laughed after him.

"Oh fuck off Tommo!" He called back.

"The little shit." Louis mumbled, coming over to sit beside me since Niall had left.

"You know, you can sleep with me anytime you want." I said softly, "I won't mind."

"Thanks Hazza, I might just take you up on that offer. Who knows what kind of trouble we'll get up to." He smirked and winked suggestively. He got up, putting his dishes in the dishwasher as I followed suit.

"True, You never know, we might need to get our own room one day." I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek before walking back upstairs to our room to get dressed in suitable clothes for the day.

🌼🌼🌼

"What was that?" Louis said as he walked into the room a while later, making me put down my book.

"What was what?" I asked, acting innocent.

"You know what. T-the comments, a-and the whispering, and the cheek-" Louis stuttered, before huffing and folding his arms. He looked like the little girl from monsters inc. when she gets mad.

"What, this?" I asked before kissing his cheeks, "or this?" I smirked before giving him a love bite. I must've hit his sweet spot because he moaned out softly, and if I didn't almost die on the spot at that. I kept going until I was satisfied with the result. I let go of his neck and smirked before sitting down again and picked up my book while Louis just stood there with his mouth open for a second before running to the bathroom.

"HARRY!! WHAT THE HELL!" He screamed while laughing as I cackled.

He came out of the bathroom a minute later, jumped on me and started tickling me. "Payback!" Louis smiled.

"T-this isn't p-payback, it's torture!" I said between laughs.

Louis was now straddling me as he whispered in my ear "Oh, so you wanna get real payback?"

(A/N)

If you know me irl, no you don't. Hii y'all, I'm back, back, back again! almost 50 reads!! I probably should stop writing and publishing these at night because I'm falling asleep in french class (who doesn't?)... nah, who needs sleep, I'm a Directioner for fucks sake! We live off of the boys and old videos of them. I have a project I have to do that needs to be done by next Monday so I might not update as often as I had hoped :( 

There's a mosquito that has made its life goal be to annoy me to death since I can't see it cause I'm writing in the dark at 10:40 pm. 

If you like me you can give me a follow on here, twitter, tik tok, or instagram.

twitter: @ 1d_larry_4

tik tok: @ larry_sun

instagram: @ georgia_rose012 (my insta got banned for 6 months at the beginning of august just fyi so you know why i'm not active)

vote, comment, share!

stay safe, Gigi