The Avatar Returns Pt. 2

On the ship Prince Zuko stood holding the Avatar's staff, he stared at it in slight awe knowing that this would please his father even more with the Avatar attached to it. He looked up at the boy who was standing in between two guards, his eyes narrowing as he took the young boy in. Prince Zuko could tell his Uncle was beside him and another soldier.

"This staff will make an excellent gift for my father, I suppose you wouldn't know of father's. Seeing as you were raised by monks." He rested the staff by his side as he ordered the two guards. "Take the Avatar to the prison hold and take this to my quarters." 

He handed his Uncle the staff who took it, Prince Zuko turned around and walked away. After knowing the prince was out of hearing range. The Uncle turned and handed the staff to the guard next to him as he suggested to him.

"Hey, you mind taking this to his quarters for me?"

The guard took it and the Uncle walked away, Aang watched as his staff was taken from him as he was led to a different direction than the other three. Aang walked in between the two guards in the ship, he looked between them as he questioned the two.

"So, I guess you've never fought an Airbender before? I bet I can take you both with my hands tied behind my back."

"Silence." The guard ordered, they paused in front of a holding cell as the guard forgot his keys and began searching.

Aang took in a deep breath before blowing it out, air-bending himself into the guard behind him while the other guard's face planted into the holding cell door. The guard behind Aang got knocked into the stairs and the boy air-bended himself out of the hold and onto the deck of the ship. Aang ran for a little bit heading towards the door where he saw the prince go into.

He air-bended a kick to the door causing it to fly open. Aang ran inside and looked back making sure he wasn't followed.

"The Avatars escaped!" One of the Guards shouted.

~Out In The Water~

Appa was swimming in the water, Mara sitting on top of his head as she steered him. Katara and Sokka sat in the saddle, Sokka leaning against where everything was held, his arms crossed over his chest as he drones out boredly.

"Go, fly, soar."

Mara glared at her brother, while Katara lightly smacked his leg telling him to stop. Mara let out a sigh as she spoke to Aang's bison.

"Please, Appa, we need your help. Aang needs your help."

"Up, ascend, elevate." Sokka continued on as he rested his head in his hands.

"Sokka doesn't believe you can fly, but I do Appa." Mara told the sky bison as she leaned on his head stomach first and gave the bison a hug.

"Come on, don't you wanna save Aang?" Mara questioned.

Appa began swimming a little faster while Sokka rolled his eyes too, he crossed his arms over his chest as he questioned his sisters.

"What did that kid say? Yee-ha? Hup-hup? Wa-whoo?" 

"Yip-yip?" Katara suggested, causing Appa to groan and him to swim a little faster.

Appa lifted his tail as he began to run into an ice patch before soaring in the air. Mara laughed in amazement as she looked back to her siblings as she yelled in happiness.

"You did it Sokka, Katara!"

Sokka turned around in the saddle and watched in awe as they flew in the air and yelled to his sisters excitedly.