𝟎𝟓𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

"FUNNY THING" | 059

[CITY LIGHTS] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOUR EYES WIDENED.

"go out? where are we going?"

mina sighs, "we're in new york! of course we have to go out on the town!"

"hurry up and get dressed, the first place we're going is time square!"

you roll your eyes and head back up stairs, mumbling to yourself "well i see you're well rested, mina"

[. . .]

"ouu~! hello new york!" mina exclaimed as you got out of the taxi; she throws her hands up.

she starts to walk away but you grab her arm—knowing she didn't know where the hell she's going, considering you and momo were the only ones that read the brochure.

"c'mon pinky—i know a mall that's this way"

[. . .]

"that had to be the best shopping spree i've ever had!" mina giggles as you and the girls enter the food court.

momo volunteered to stay behind and watch your stuff while all of you ordered. you knew she was gonna get hollered at, so you wanted to hurry it up.

while waiting for your food, you noticed a familiar head of hair across the room.

"it's deku!" he looks up at the sound of his name, and smiles at you; you wave him over.

"hey, girls"

they all greet him, after which you pose a question.

"are you with the others?"

"yeah—but we all split up a while back; i can call them, if you want"

you nod, and he gets his phone out. you got your food and dipped to go check on momo—who as you expected, was being flirted with.

"these fucking dusties" you slam your tray down at the table, getting their attention.

"she doesn't speak english so stop trying"