𝟎𝟓𝟐 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍

"FUNNY THING" | 052

[THE PLAN] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU START TO FREAK OUT.

"cross, we need to get back to the hotel—now" despite the pain you were in, you still kept your cover

shoto complies; thankfully, the acid managed to stay contained on your arm, but not for long.

you peeled off your dress and ran into the bathroom, leaving shoto in the room alone.

you sat in the bathtub, silently crying as your death drew closer.

[. . .]

"that's better" is the first thing you said as you came back to life.

you step out of the bathroom, where shoto was laying in bed.

he sits up at the sight of you, "what happened?"

"i died, shoto; the acid kept eating away at my skin"

you change the subject, not giving your boyfriend anytime to reply.

"acid is far too messy in a normal case; this was planned, they must've known about my healing"

"the only way they would know is if they were watching us. . ."

"it's the league of villains" you state, "i just knew they were up to something—we haven't heard from them in so long"

"they found out about our usj field trip our first year, i have no doubt they found out about this"

[. . .]

since this wasn't the original plan, you called your mother to see what you should do.

she told you to go after the lead, but exercise caution, and patched you through to a man who introduced himself as your 'guy in the chair'

he finds reports of suspicious people in a certain area which means you get to have another international super-spy moment.

[. . .]

as you and shoto walk into the restaurant, you both agree to keep an eye out.