Reunion

"Dad! Mother! Mom! I missed you, Mommy. Here we are, Mothery." the original 15 said, greeting their parents.

"Oh, my darlings... my darlings!" Y/n said, snuggling her nose with the small pups

"How'd you find us?" Patch asked.

"Lucky, Patch, Pepper!" Pongo said, saying their names.

"Oh, Daddy." a female pup said.

"And Rolly, you rascal!" Pongo said, looking at Rolly on his back.

"Did you bring me anything to eat?" Rolly said, sliding off his father's back.

"Everybody here? All 15 ?" Pongo asked, looking around.

"Twice that many, Dad. Now there's 99 of us!" Patch said, excitedly.

"What? Ninety Nine... ?Where did they all come from?" Pongo said, looking at all the puppies.

"What would she want with so many?" Perdy asked.

"She's gonna make coats out of us." Penny said, sadly.

"She couldn't!" Y/n said, a bit scared.

"That's right, dog-skin coats." Tibs said, saluting.

"Oh, dog-skin coats! Come now, Tibs!" Colonel said, doubting that Cruella was going to that to the pups.

"But it's true, sir." Tibs said, before Patch spoke up.

"Horace and Jasper were gonna pop us off and... skin us!" patch said, scared.

"She's a devil, a witch! What'll we do?" Perdy said, looking at Pongo and Y/n.

"We have to get back to London somehow." Pongo said, determined to get home.

"What about the others? What'll they do?" Patch said, looking at the other 84 puppies.

"Perdy, Y/n, we'll take them home with us... all of them. Our pets would never turn them out." Pongo said, getting the puppies excited.

"Colonel, sir, lights on the road. It's a truck headin' this way." Captain said, watching a rickety car come down the road.

"It's the baduns,Horace and Jasper. They 're following our tracks." Tibs said, getting a bit scared.

"We've got 'em outnumbered, Tibs. When I give the signal, we'll attack." the Colonel said, going to the door.

"Sir, I'm afraid that would be disastrous." Tibs said, saluting.

"Ahem! Oh, think so?" Colonel said, stopping in his tracks.

"We'd better run for it." Pongo said to the Colonel.

"Out the back, across the pasture." Tibs said, looking at the Pongos

"Thank you sergeant, Colonel, Captain." Pongo said, thanking them.

"Bless you all." Y/n said to the three who saved their puppies.

"How can we ever repay you?" Perdy said, wanting to pay them back.

"Ahem! Nothing at all. All in the line of duty."

"That's right, sir... routine." Tibs said, getting a bit sad.

"Better be off." Pongo said, before leaving the barn

"Here they come." Captain said, catching Tib's attention.

"C'mon, kids, hurry." Pongo said, leaving the barn.

"Good luck, Pongos. And never fear. We'll hold them off 'til the bitter end." Colonel said to the family as they left. The Colonel quickly turned around and headed towards the door.

"Now, what's this? Out of my way, you barkin' haystack. Or I'll knock your blinkin' block off!" Jasper said, swinging the metal pole at Colonel.

"They ain't in here." Horace said, confused.

"They're hiding in the hay. Give me a match. We'll burn 'em out." Jasper said, hinting to Horace that he needed a match.

"Ready, Captain. Aim, fire one. Fire two." Tibs said, as Captain kicked both Horace and Jasper in the rear.

"Hey, there they go, the little sneaks. C'mon, back to the truck. We'll head 'em off in half a mile. They gotta be around here somewhere." Jasper said, looking around the area on the Bridge, little did he know that the puppies were right under them.

"I've been thinkin'." Horace said, leaning out of the car.

"Now, Horace."Jasper said, before Horace spoke.

"What if they went down the froze-up creek... so 's not to leave their tracks?" Horace said, pointing his flashlight at the frozen creek. Rolly slipped and almost went into the flashlight's light. But he lifted himself up before he could.

"Horace, you idiot! Dogs ain't that smart." Jasper yelled at Horace, as he started the car up and drove away.

"All clear, Perdy, Y/n . All clear." Pongo said, as the two females and the puppies walked out from under the bridge.

"We gave 'em the slip! Didn't we, Dad?" Patch said, running on the ice.

"They didn't even see us, Patch!" Penny said, sliding in front of Patch.

"Shh, children. Children, shh." Y/n said, with 3 pups holding her tail by their teeth.

"My feet are slippery. I wish we could walk on the snow." Lucky said, struggling to walk on the ice.

"No, son, we can't leave tracks." Pongo said, picking Lucky up by the collar. He started walking on the ice but his hind legs made him slip. Cruella met up with the two men.

"Well, any sign of them?" Cruella asked, the two men.

"Not so much as one bloomin' footprint. And we've been up and down every road in the county." Jasper said, as Horace was struggling to keep warm.

"We're froze stiff. We're givin' up." Horace said, before Cruella grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Oh, no, you don't! We'll find the little mongrels if it takes 'til next Christmas." Cruella said, shoving Horace back into the car.

"Now get going! Watch your driving! Do you wanna get nabbed by the police?" Cruella said, speeding off burying the rickety car in snow.

895 words