Cruella de vil

"Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour and keep her in sickness and in health; and forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her so long as ye both shall live?" the pastor said, to Roger and Anita.

"I will." Roger said, to the pastor. Y/n, Perdita, and Pongo put their noses together as a way to kiss each other.

"For the first six months or so... we lived in a small house near the park, a modest little place... but just right for two pairs who were just starting out." pongo narrated.

"Perdita, darling, are you all right?" Y/n asked Perdi.

"Oh, of course, dear.After all, dogs were having puppies long before our time." Perdi said, before licking Y/n's nose.

"Oh, that's Nanny, a wonderful cook and housekeeper. She's such a kind, understanding soul. You know, at times she seems almost canine." Pongo narrated an older woman who walked into the room with a plater of tea supplies.

"Roger, dear, tea time. Tea time!" Anita said, trying to get Roger's attention. Roger came down the stairs singing and whistling. Anita mocked him about the placement lyrics.

"Melody first, my dear. And then the lyrics," Roger said, rubbing his nose against Anita's. "Hmm?" Y/n hummed as she heard a loud recognizable engine.

"Oh, Pongo... it's her. It's that devil woman."perdi said, running away with Y/n following close behind.

"Oh, must be Cruella, your dearly devoted old schoolmate. Cruella de Vil. That's it!" Roger said before closing the curtains of the window.

§ Cruella De vil Cruella De vil  if she doesn't scare you  no evil thing will §

"Ohh Roger" Antia said, pushing roger.

§ to see her is to take a sudden chill §

"ohh" Anita screamed as Roger ran his finger up her spine.

§ cruella cruella she's like a spider waiting for the kill look out for cruella cruella de vil §

"Roger, she'll hear you." Anita said, as Roger went upstairs.

"Let her in, Nanny." Anita said, as nanny was about to open the door, cruella burst in.

"Anita, darling!" Cruella said as she pushed the door into nanny. her cigarette left a green haze behind it. She walked into the living room like she owned the place.

"How are you?" Anita said, trying to be polite.

"Miserable as usual. Perfectly wretched!" Cruella said, answering Anita's question.

"Where are they? Where are they? For heaven's sake, where are they?" cruella said, running around the house looking for someone.

"Who, Cruella?" Anita asked, confused who Cruella was looking for.

"The puppies! The puppies." Cruella said, tapping her cigarette on Anita's head. Roger blasted his trumpet so Cruella could hear.

"No time for games. Where are the little brutes?" Cruella said, a light agitated. 

"It'll be at least three weeks. No rushing these things." Anita said, calmly.

"Anita, you're such a wit." Cruella said, before turning to see Pongo.

"Here, dog, here. Here, dog." Cruella said, trying to get Pongo closer to her.

"Cruella, isn't that a new fur coat?" Anita said, noticing Pongo's uncomfort

"My only true love, Darling. I live for furs. I worship furs! Is there a woman in this wretched world who doesn't?" Cruella said, turning her attention to Anita.