Walk in the park

A couple weeks past and we see the dalmatians family watching tv. Barking and talking could be heard above the tv's sounds. "C'mon, Thunderbolt. C'mon, Thunderbolt. Go get him, Thunder. After him, boy." different pups said, all at once.

"He'll get that dirty ol' horse thief." Patch said, appear from behind Y/n.

"Old Thunderbolt's the greatest dog in the whole world." Pepper said.

"He's even better than Dad." patch said, admiring thunderbolt.

"No dog's better than Dad." Penny said, looking at Pongo.

"What's he going to do, Dad?" Freckles said, as she sat on Pongo's head.

"Shh, shh. Let's just wait and see." Pongo said, before looking back at the tv

"Look at him run, the old coward. That old dirty Dawson! The yellow-livered old skunk! I'd like to tear his gizzard out." Patch said, before y/n spoke

"Why, Patch, where did you ever hear such talk? Certainly not from your mothers." Y/n said, Pongo smiled at her and perdy.

"Watch out, Thunder." Penny said, as a gunshot was heard.

"Don't worry, Penny. He'll get that yellow-livered... Well, he'll get him, all right." Patch said, but quickly saw the look Perdy and Y/n were giving him.

"Lucky, get down. We can't see." freckles said, as lucky stood against the tv.

"Mother, make him get down." rocky said, getting Y/n and Perdy's attention.

( idk the actual name so there)

"C'mon, Lucky. Down, dear." Perdy said, which Lucky obeyed.

"Missed him. Missed him by a mile." Pepper said, after the guy on the tv shot a gun.

"I'm hungry, mother. I'm hungry." Rolly said, complaining to perdy.

(they call Y/n mom and Perdy mother)

"Rolly, you've just had your dinner." Perdy said, looking at Rolly.

"But I am, just the same. I'm so hungry I could eat... a whole elephant." Rolly said, exaggerating.

"Shh!" the puppies shushed Rolly.

"There he is, behind that rock." Patch said, seeing the criminal. The criminal fired his gun and he missed Thunderbolt but thunder pretended to be dead.

"Oh, dear. He shot poor Thunder." Pepper said, saddened.

"He missed him. Ol' Thunder's pretending... I think. See? What did I tell you? That's one of his tricks." patch said, starting to get cocky.

"Lucky, get down." Penny said, the criminal laughed and scared Lucky. He ran away and turned around and started barking.

"Ha-ha-ha!" the criminal laughed, the room erupted into barking.

"I'm hungry, Mother. I really am." Rolly said, before being interrupted by the tv voice.

"Don't miss next week's episode. Who will triumph?" the voice said, as the episode ended.

"Ol' Thunder always wins!" patch said, confident.

"And speaking of champions, friends, Kanine Krunchies is the champion of all dog biscuits." a man appeared on screen and advertised kanine krunchies.

§Kanine Krunchies can't be beat§

§They make each meal a special treat§

§Happy dogs are those who eat nutritious Kanine Krunchies§