Chapter 16

TAEHYUNGS POV

We arrived at, what I'm guessing to be, our hotel. Jungkook told me to follow him to our room.

He opened the door and I walked into the bedroom area, but I noticed something strange.

"Why does one bed have all the pillows?" I asked.

I saw him flinch. "Oh, sorry about that. I, uh, take your pillows a lot."

He laughed awkwardly and returned two of the pillows to my bed. That's strange.

"So." I looked at him. "Where do we start?"

Jungkook looked at me a little confused. "What do you mean?"

"You know. To help me remember?"

He shrugged. "I don't really know."

We sat on our beds in silence. I scanned the room and noticed something on the table.

"Is that my phone?" I asked.

He looked in the direction that I was pointing.

"Yeah."

I grabbed it and opened my lock screen. The wallpaper was a picture of Jungkook eating shrimp. I giggled at the photo.

"I guess we really were close."

He stared at the picture. "Ya! Change it!"

Chuckling, I tried to unlock my phone but unfortunately I don't remember the password.

"Did I ever tell you my password?"

He shook his head. "I've asked you but you would always ignore the question."

"Why?"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "Don't know."

We sat in silence again. Luckily, there was a knock on the door.

Jungkook got up and answered it. I looked at the photo again.

Why would I have a picture of him as my wallpaper? Isn't that weird?

My ears began to ring. I could hear faded laughter. My vision blurred and I saw a shadow of someone eating shrimp. Jungkook I guess. I tried to make out the scene that was going on but my brain pounded against my skull. It hurts so much.

I snapped out of it when I heard Jungkook called out to me. I put the phone down and ran over. That was scary.

When I came to the door, I saw Hope hyung. He smiled brightly at me.

"Taehyung-ah!"

"Hopie!"

He paused. "You remember me?"

"No. But I remember you said I use to call you that."

"Oh." He threw his arm over my shoulder and led me out. "That's okay. Right now, we're heading to Suga's room."

"Why?"

"Manager hyung called for a meeting." Jhope continued.

Jungkook walked ahead, passing us, but not before whispering "Hands off" in Jhope's ear.

I could clearly here it but I pretended I didn't. Jhope removed his arm from my shoulder and I looked at him confused, but he just smiled at me.

"My arms a little sore" He lied.