Chapter 1

"Hyung! Im so excited! We're going to Hawaii!" Jungkook exclaimed while grabbing onto Taehyung.

"I know! I want to learn how to surf!" Tae chuckled and made a surf pose.

BTS exited their black van and walked into the Incheon airport. Fans were bidding them goodbye while trying to get close to their favorite member.

Taehyung was back hugging the maknae while the other members were walking ahead of them.

"Ya! Hyung! I cant walk with you like this! Youre heavy!" Jungkook grunted and broke free from V's grip.

"Oh Jungkooooook! Walk with me!" Jimin called from ahead.

Jungkook ran behind Taehyung.
"No! Im walking with Taehyung!"

Taehyung looked back and smirked at the younger's actions. Jungkook ignored his gaze and waved hi to the fans.

They boarded the plane and sat in pairs.

Jin and Namjoon

Jimin and Jungkook

V and Jhope

Suga and his pillow [ lol, i had too]

V and Jhope played around and laughed at stupid things. Jungkook heard them and couldnt help but want to sit next to Taehyung. He couldnt help but feel jealous.

Jimin was sleeping next to him with his head on Jungkooks shoulder.

Ugh, this hyung. Jungkook thought.

Suddenly Jhope stood up and left to bathroom. The maknae felt someone kicking the back of his seat. When he turned around he saw V giggling like a little kid.

"Aish! Stop acting like a little kid!" the maknae scolded.

"Kookie! Come sit by me! Im bored!!" Taehyung complained.

"No! Thats Hopie's seat!"

Taehyung pouted causing the maknae to blush a bit.

"What about Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Jhope can sit next to him. Just push his head away! .... here"

Taehyung leaned foward and pushed Jimins head off Junkooks shoulder and let his head bob up and down.

Jungkook unbuckled out of his seat and sat next to V. When Jhope came back he jumped onto Jimins lap and started playing with the 95ers face.

Jimin woke up and whinned.
"AH! Cuuuuuute!" Jhope sang in joy.

"Jungkoook! How could you leave me with him?!" Jimin complained while Jhope played with his face.

Taehyung and Jungkook were cracking up in their seats.

"Sorry Hyung!" Jungkook giggled.

For the remainder of the flight, they remained in their new(?) seats while Suga was crashed in the back of them.

Adventures were soon to happen. Jungkook felt confident that he could make Taehyung fall in love with him, just as hard as he fell for Taehyung.