She's A Fighter

36 Part Story

Completed

@raevynsagale

I was kidnapped when I was 8 years old. Taken from my home. From my family. From everything i knew. I always thought that being kidnapped, meant that your taker would kill you, eventually. I was wrong. I'm still alive. You know how in woman trafficking, the girls are used for sex and drugs. Not me. I've been living in a building with a bunch of other girls who i'm sure were kidnapped like I was. And we weren't used for sex and drugs. We were used for something else. Fighting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar Dawson, a 17 year old fighter. Trained from the age of 8 to be the best most savage fighter she can possibly be, has had nine years of pain. Learning to control it, tolerate it, and give it. After her last fight, she comes to the conclusion that she must get out. Tired of being the lap dog of J.D. So she escapes and runs to find her family, hoping to reconnect with them somehow. When she does, she finds herself in multiple situations, dealing with new emotions as she tries to get used to her new life with her family. Take a ride with her and witness her loss of innocence, her pain and hatred, and see how Jason Jones breaks down Skylar's brick wall in order to get close to her as they both struggle with their feelings for one another. But all too soon, fate has it's way and she's suddenly in for THE fight of her life.