[In another life]

(Bonus chapter cuz I'm nice like that hehe)

Modern AU

It wasn't a very windy day, in fact, it was quite pleasant, well everything was going smoothly until Gojo stopped at a sweet shop and ogled at the treats lined up behind the glass.

"Gojo, we're running late"

"Just five more minutes, I promise"

"You said that fifteen minutes ago" she caught his arm and tried tugging him from his place,

"We'll be late for college, come on~"

"Just ano-"

"Alright I'll see you later, you know the way"

Y/n jogged up the path, Gojo following along and calling out to her, the girl giggled without realizing there was a boy in front of her, crashing into him, the cloth of his hoodie hitting her face.

"S-sorry" Y/n blinked and backed away from this person,

"Watch where you're going" he grumbled, his salmon hair moving in the wind a little, his face outlined by sleek black tattoos, and his eyes had this uninterested look in them.

"I'm so sor-"

"Hi! I'm Yuji" a seemingly younger boy waved to Y/n from behind, he too had pink-brown hair but no tattoos, unlike the other, however, he had a soft and bubbly outlook,
Y/n assumed they were twins given their extremely similar features.

"Hi Yuji, I'm-"

"We don't care, we'll be off" the other boy shrugged and forced his brother to walk with him,

"Damn, you're polite" Y/n snorted before turning away,

"Bitch" she heard the boy with tattoos mumble,

"That's mean, all I wanted was to know her name" Yuji said blankly,

"What are you going to do knowing a stranger's name? Hey, wait!" The chirpy boy left his side and ran up to Y/n,

"What's your name? Please ignore my brother Sukuna, he hasn't got laid in a long, long time so he's being an asshole"

"Oh-I, I'm Y/n, nice to meet you Yuji" Y/n tried stifling her laughter, as Sukuna glared at them.

After talking to him for some time, Y/n learned that Yuji and Sukuna weren't actually twins, Sukuna being older by a year. They were the new students attending the same college as Y/n and Gojo. Sukuna was also called Ryoumen by their parents, as that was what they had planned to name him but settled on Sukuna and most people called Yuji by his surname, Itadori. The boy apparently loved revealing random facts about himself and his brother who was extremely irritated the entire time.