Chapter 7- A little bit of love

It had been a few weeks since Da-na's death, the air changed. This was the first time I felt sympathy. I felt sympathy for Daesung, I felt sympathy for everyone around us. But this incident changed Jungkook the most. 

"Kookie please eat. Please don't hide" I begged from the other side of the bed. He had his head covered in the blanket and had not said a word for a while. That bunny smile vanished, the childish feel was gone. This was the first time I saw him serious, this was the first time he was cold. 

Yeah, we are assassins, but what people don't know is that our agency only kills the bad, we only kill the ones that deserve it, but killing an innocent person.....I could never.

"Jungkook please don't ignore me....please" I tried my hardest to hold back the lump in my throat. He was still motionless in the bed and I couldn't handle it anymore. I broke down, I tried to hold my breath but I fell on the floor trying to control myself. 

"Jichu!" He exclaimed from the bed, he looked into my eyes and finally realized how much he hurt her. He forgot that they both felt the pain of her death and yet he ignored her. He put his arms around her and pulled her in for a hug. 

I continued to cry on his shoulder, it had been so long since I had a hug like this. We could feel each other's hearts beating. I know he wanted to hide it but I could feel Jungkook's tears on me.

"I'm sorry" he blurted in between breaths, this was enough for me to break the hug and look at him. "I never once have had an innocent person die in front of me. I couldn't handle it and I took it out on you." They smiled at each other feeling much better already

---- 10 a.m -----

Our whole gang was in the training room. Suga was hitting the treadmill like usual, Jungkook was doing pullups and us girls were doing combat training.

"SOOYA! How do you always beat me, no fair." Lisa grunted with her hands crossed to her chest, Jisoo laughed "I just have better reflexes I guess." 

Out of the corner of his eyes, Jungkook kept staring at Jisoo, she could light any room without even trying. "Jichu is your girl huh?" Jin said elbowing Jungkook's stomach.

"W-What do you mean?" Jungkook defended himself as his cheeks were dusted with red. It was clear with his face but Jungkook would not let Jin tease him like this. "Wait I'll prove it to you" he smirked leaving Jin to himself.

"Lilli, you need to be less dependant on your weapons in combat, try to focus more on relying on your instincts, let me show you" Jungkook went to the girls as he held Lisa's arm dragging her to the combat ground.

He brought her near a punching bag and stood behind her as she attempted to punch the bag. She formed her hand in a fist and punch with all she could. "HYAA!" she exclaimed. "You're doing well but you need to position your body for more momentum." he ended speaking whilst he placed his hands on her waist positioning it to the side and bringing her feat one ahead of the other. Jungkook gave a smirk to Jin who was his one-man audience. What he didn't notice was he had another watching him.

Jisoo POV

ARGHH why am I mad about Lisa and Jungkook. It's not like I like him or anything,
but he's kinda cute tho.....WAIT WHAT!

Jisoo was jealous even if she didn't realize it. She stood there looking at them getting well together with her arms crossed to her chest, trying to hold her inner emotions. I'm over this she thought and walked out of the room whilst everyone continued to train. As she left the room she could hear a pair of footsteps following her I bet it's Jungkook, he better not think about apologizing cause I won't be able to stop myself from punching him. Now the footsteps were right behind her "WHAT DO YOU WANT JUNK- oh Jen-Jen it's you." she was embarrassed.

"Oh, so that's why your mad" Jennie smirked. "I was worried when you suddenly left, it's not like you" Jennie was observant of her surrounding that was one of her greatest strengths that made her a great assassin. They continued to walk together.

"You always know me better than I do" Jisoo nervously giggled "I honestly don't even know why I was mad, it's not like we're a thing, and if Lisa likes him then who am I to stop her." Jisoo finished with a sad face.

"It's fine if he's not the guy for you, but I don't want you to leave without fighting for him." Jennie finished as she sighed. "Show him if you truly like him, don't shy away again. If you want him then act like it."

Jisoo stopped walking and stood in her place "What would I do without you." she finished throwing her arms around Jen almost making her fall over.

Their mini hug was interrupted by a buzz from Jisoo's phone, she looked at the caller and rolled her eyes seeing Jungooks name on it. Jennie nervously smiled already knowing who it was from. Jisoo waved goodbye to Jennie before picking up the call.

"What do you want Jungkook," she said rather aggressively.

"Aigoo somebody seems to be in a bad mood." he chuckled from the other, knowing well enough that this would get her even angrier.

"I'm busy Jeon can you wrap this up faster." Jisoo sighed as she placed an arm on her waist.

"Oh..um Daesung asked us to meet him by 3 p.m. That's it"Jungkook went back to his serious tone. He was taken aback at Jisoo calling him Jeon, he was building up for her to call him a special nickname or something, but I guess that was not happening anytime soon.

"Oh ok, we could go after eating" Jisoo finished 'Shit was I being too harsh, it wasn't even his fault, ARGH fuck feelings.' Jisoo's hand was on her forehead in anger at how she let her ugly emotions get to her.

With that she cut the call, she ended up leaving towards her room. I need to have a bath, a bath should clear my head.

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Are you guys seeing this-- 82 votes THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!

I also want to thank you for reading my book it means a lot.

This chapter is more for some Jennie Jisoo moments, I'll do this with other members soon ;)

Exams are around the corner so I'll try to update but if I'm not able to now you know.

You guys are the best

Ok now I'm going overboard, I'll stop now

Have a great day

Stay tuned!

❤︎ Rhea ❤︎

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽