Introduction and Cast

[Edited]

Hello everyone it's Rhea and I'm starting a new book. This will be a more action romance genre-based book. I hope you like this new style of book and I can't wait to show you what I have planned with this book. I will put disclaimers before any chapter having more detailed goriness. But a lot of killing will be here, so if you're not comfortable this might not be the book for you.
If you do see spelling errors I apologize for that 

Small warning there will be strong language and few risky seans, but warnings will be given before chapters. If your not comfortable with it, this might not be the book for you

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Now let's head on to the cast.

✿ Kim Jisoo

Our main female lead is non-other than Kim Jisoo. She is an orphan, who works as an assassin. She kills people to get money. She is poor and is hell-bent on this job to make a living for herself. No matter how scary she might look at her job, she is quite a joy to be around and tries not to feel discouraged. She is one of their smartest assassins because she doesn't hesitate to kill and can get out of situations without getting killed or her true identity being revealed.

 She is one of their smartest assassins because she doesn't hesitate to kill and can get out of situations without getting killed or her true identity being revealed

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Jungkook

Jungkook is one of the younger successful businessmen who faked his death and lived the assassin life. Everybody thought he lived a happy life but they didn't know about his past and his secret to justice. He is trying to find justice in this hopeless world. He doesn't care about the money and hates being judged. He has only one friend he trusts and that's V. He doesn't work under any legal assassin firms and is what in the assassin people call a rouge. A rouge can be legally killed by anyone. So he could be killed and the legal system would be fine with it. There is no way to differentiate between a rouge and an average assassin unless you do a background check on him. V is the only one who knows about his secret and helps him with his work.

 V is the only one who knows about his secret and helps him with his work

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

✿ Side Characters

✿ V- He is Jungkook's best friend and is the only one who knows his secret. He doesn't kill people but is mainly the one who tells Jungkook the plan and gets him the supplies.

 He doesn't kill people but is mainly the one who tells Jungkook the plan and gets him the supplies

Rose, Jennie, Lisa all trained with Jisoo when they were young. Let's go into details about their personalities. They don't work together but still are very close. They are also orphans like Jisoo

✿ Jennie: She works under a legal assassin firm and is very good at disguising the assassin to go for missions. She can make you look like an old woman to a young teenager, with her skills.  

✿ Rose She is the coder, she can get through any computer and can get into anybody's computer if she wanted. She is a highly skilled hacker and if she hated you, she could make you disappear from everyone you knew on the internet. She could find your embarrassing photos and post them through your own account without you knowing. She also works under a legal firm.

✿ Lisa:  She is the one to get the stuff like guns and knives of good quality. She is quite handy and can make new inventions so the assassins can have convenience in their jobs. When she is not getting supplies she is also usually the escape route [a.k.a their escape driver]. After the assassins do their dirty work she is the one to get them out of there.

This is how they were when they graduated from the training center as youngster orphans.

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

✿ Hey guys it's Rhea, coming back with a new book.

✿ Hope you like this new genre of books, it's still a romance but more action-based.

✿ I can't wait to show you what I have planned for this book.

✿ I'll try to upload a new chapter every week. But it will mostly be on Friday.

✿ Stay Tuned!

✿ Rhea ✿

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽