He heard me singing!

Kurts POV

I heard a little gasp behind me and turned around to see who it was. I saw Claire and Luke passing notes and they didn't seem too happy about the subject.

I peeked at the note as Claire stuffed it into her folder.

What was that on your hand? What happened to you?

Nothing. Just forget about it. Please Luke.

How can I forget about something like that?! Please tell me!

Maybe some other day, but it's not likely.

What in the world could they be talking about? Something she couldn't even tell her best friend? It must be something really bad then.

Whatever. It's not of my business anyways.

I turned around and tried to pay attention to the teacher.

Claires POV

When science ended, I rushed to the girls bathroom as fast as I could.

Grabbing my make-up kit out of my bag and applied some more to my finger.

If the rest of the day goes on like this, I am going to have to be a lot more careful.

Why me? I thought to myself. Why Sophie and I? Why are we the people put throught this misery? Why did our parents have to die? Why did we have to go to THAT orphanage? Whe did she have to beat us? Why did we have no living relatives? Why Why Why?!

STOP IT! Thinking this kind of stuff is not going to do you or Sophie any good. What happened, happened and there is nothing that you can do about it now so stop think about it!

I yelled that to myself over and over again in my head as I walked to my 3/4 period class: Choir/composition. Truthfully, this is my favorite class even though Brenda isn't in it with me. The teacher: Mrs. L, it really nice and lets me sit in my seperate room so no one hears me when I practice.

I wave to Mrs. L as I enter the main room and then head to my special room.

What should I sing today? I asked myself as I picked up an acoustic guitar that was laying up against the wall.

I started strumming a few random cords and chose a random, happy song.

"Our Song" by Taylor Swift.

I was riding shotgun

With my hair undone

In the front seat of his car

He'd got a one hand-hand feel

On the steering wheel

The other on my

Heart

I look around

Turn the radio down

He says baby

Is something wrong?

I say nothing

I was just thinking

How we don't have a song

And he says...

Our song is the

Slamming screen doors

Sneaking out late

Tapping on your window.

When were on the phone

And you talk real slow

Cause its late

And your mama don't know

Our song is the way you laugh

The first date

"Man I didn't kiss her

When I should have"

And when I got home

Before I said Amen

Asking god if he

Could play it again

I was walking up th-

 I was cut off by the sound of a door of a door opening behind me.

I spin around to see who it is but there is no one there.

Weird.

do do do, dodo do dodo do, do do do, dodo do dodo do

The familar sound of "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay fill the room. The guy starts to sing and sounds amazing!

Who the heck is that? Why are they in this room? Oh, my god! Did they hear me?

I stand up and walk toward the noise. It leads me to he other side of the curtain that seperates the room in half. Mrs. L said that no one has every really needed to use it so I never payed attention to it. Especially not that someone would play it.

But its fine. They probably don't know that I was me, If they did then they would have said something, right? Its not everyday that someone hears me talking. Nonetheless singing!

I peek around the curtain and see the person I was least expecting.

Kurt.