in love with my best friend (Lesbian) 1

Falling for my best friend. 1

 Great.. here i am walking down the hallway. Freaking high school i guess its fun. Just as im walking down my girlfriend jessica walks up to me, small quick kiss and we walk around for a bit. Bell rings and i ditch her for my friends. It's sad how i hide being bi-sexual from all my friends. They think im so innocent that i dont do drugs that my life is just perfect. Sad to say but its not. I grew up with an alcoholic dad that always beat my mom and me. I was born January 21st 1996, my name is Sandra.I guess i've always been bi. I love my friends dearly and i will always fight for them. One thing for sure i love my best friend chelsea. Just thinking of her gives me butterflies. I would never tell anyone i like her. Well here i am sitting in class. I never pay attention but i get A's on almost everything. Finally the bell rings. I'm off to second period i wanna go see jessica. I really like her but i just can't get Chelsea out of my head. Maybe the party later on will help me forget her. I start heading off towards Jessica's locker. And i could'nt believe my eyes..

There she was kissing her ex. Like an idiot that i am, i walked away.. As i hear Jessica scream my name in the distance 'Sandra! Wait its not what you think! Please let me explain!'. I turn around n say ' You have nothing to say to me were done.' Pissed as i was i walked out of school, I really don't care if i get introuble. I dont really know where to go but i'll towards the mall. But my mom is picking me up today so i have to make sure to come back when school is out.

15 mins later..

here at the mall walking around. I seem to grab and tossle my bangs cause they irritate me. My hair is wavy and curly. Chelsea likes my hair. Dont know why but she does. Just as im walking threw the mall a girl yells out at me 'hey you', I nod towards her and she asks me to walk over , so i do. Well she seems kinda hot. I may like the mall after all. ' whats your name?' she asks. ' Sandra, and you?'. She respondes 'ashley', ' I like that name, really pretty name and your not so bad yourself' i said with a grin. I stayed there talking with Ashley and her friends. Untill Ashley whispered something to her friends, her friends walked away n said they would be back. Ashley grabs my hand and pulls me off. We go into those family restrooms that you can lock. She whispers ' Let's have some fun', i grin and pull my shirt off as i lock the door. She jumps onto the sink counter, and sits there. I go over kiss her gently, and then hard. She slowly starts moaning as i trail down her neck. I start pulling her shirt off, and i keep kissing her and kissing. I trailed down towards her nipples, as I slowly start playing and licking them in my mouth. As ashley pulls me closer to her and moans. She starts taking off my pants, they fall to the ground.

Then we hear someone knock. 'shit we should go haha but that was fun ashley' as i pulled my pants back up and buttoned up. I looked around for my shirt. ' well i would definitely like to do this again' she said. I smiled as i put my shirt on and thought this is gonna be fun. We both walked out. I look at the time 2:45. 'Crap i should go i need to meet someone at school' i said, 'but you wanna go out some time?' i asked. ' I would love too' ashley responded. With a quick kiss i gave her and off i went. Running my way back to school. My phone starts ringing' hello?' , 'sandra where are you im sitting here in the car in front of your school', 'i'll be there mom, sorry had to go to my locker'. 'okay bye' she hung up. i started to sprint even faster.

I see her finally home and as i checked my messages i could see ashley saved her number in my phone. I smiled i could tell my mom saw cause she asked ' why are you smiling, something happen today?'

'nahh mom it was school like always'. As i checked threw my messages, i had all these texts from jessica. I didnt even bother reading them just erased them all. Just then Chelsea texted me. i love chelsea. The only true friend i have. Except she doesnt know about me being bi-sexual and that i like her.

I thought to myself, should i tell her?

----------- Hey guys this is my first story dont completely kill me with bad remarks tell me i should continue or just stop? lol but this is a true story. Well you'll find out if you guys want me to continue

tell me what you think. thanks