In love with my best friend (lesbian) 4

chapter 4

Do you like me as more than a friend? and why are  you confused?

i held on to the phone tightly scared to know what she would reply. Lost in my own thoughts i felt my phone vibrate. Terrifed i froze for a few seconds. I grabbed my phone and checked.' yes sandra i think i do like you as more than a friend but you have ashley and i dont want to get in the way of that' she said. As if i would want Ashley, i dont love her, i love Chelsea, i always have.

Grabbed my phone and replied ' Chelsea i love you soo much more than Ashley i always have. Ashley is someone i just have fun with, you i love dearly. I just tried to be with other people so that i would forget you because you said you only like guys, you confuse me'..  I don't really know what to think. Shes been with so many guys and she would like me? Maybe shes hiding stuff?

Phone buzzed ' Because i've never had feelings for someone like this sandra, i love you. And that's why i would be with other people because i would always be so mad knowing that your with someone else.' she replied. ' I don't really know what to say, because i've been falling for Ashley and i think i may like her, she doesn't deserve to be hurt. But how come you never told me? Chelsea i love you so much.' i texted back. I waited a few mins and she still hadn't replied. But for now i guess i'm gonna keep seeing Ashley i'm not gonna hurt her. Just then my phone buzzed. ' i know, I dont know i never thought you saw me that way and i never wanted to make it awkward, look sandra i have to go Dany is here, love you , bye'

Just great i thought she's with her boyfriend. I'm just pissed. I need to see Ashley she help me forget Chelsea. I should call Ashley to see if i could sneak into her house, my mom wont be here for a few hours so i know i wont get caught. i dialed her number, she picked up quick 'hello?', ' hey babe it's Sandra think i can sneak over at your place for a bit?' i responded, she thought about it for a few seconds ' yeahh it would be fun my parents aren't here so maybe alittle sex will help?'

' ohhh yes that may help so i'll see you there in 15 mins, bye baby' and hung up. Grabbed some of my stuff and ran out the door. I took off with my bike and sped off, well i wasn't sure if i was ready to lose my virginity with Ashley, yes it would be my first time, i've been close to it but i've always backed off for some reason. And with that i was all most there and put my bike behind her house and came in threw the back door. I went upstairs and walked into Ashley's room, there she was in just her bra and some pj bottoms. She looked nice, she was definetly hot, i wanted her bad. Slowly i walked up to her and kissed her passionately as she reached and pulled my shirt off.

We kissed harder and harder, i was slowly getting turn on, so we slowly moved to the bed.Where i started reaching for her bra, and threw it off to the side. I trailed kisses down to her neck and started leading a trail of kisses towards her breasts, with one my hands i held her close to me, and the other on her other breast. Slowly i nippled and licked her nipple i could feel her unbuckling my pants.

Just with that my phone started ringing, With a grunt i got up slightly and grabbed it and answered 'hello?' i heard some sniffling 'is something wrong?' i asked.  ' Sandra can you come over i really need you right now, please?' it was chelsea, Ashley hearing this conversation said ' No sandra lets continue our fun she can wait'. I got mad, i got up and grabbed my shirt and belongings.

'Sandra if you leave were done, choose her or me?' Ashley said with an attituide.

.............

thanks to all my friends hope you enjoy it, i wont be able to write for a few days untill thursday or friday sorry.. but comment if you like it. Thanks!