In love with my best friend (lesbian) 11

chapter 11

she loves me?

no thats not possible. Wasnt it too soon for her to love me. I mean i know i really really like her too but i dont if i love her. I mean i might like unique. Wait what? Did i just admit to myself that i like unique??

I got up grabbed my phone. I need my best friend.

' elliee i need you' i texted her.

'whats wrong? something with chelsea?' she replied back.

'no not that its just that i think i like unique.. still. but chelsea told me she loved me. do i actually love her? i tell her but do i mean it?' i asked back

'really? but i thought you said that you really liked chelsea maybe even loved her. is it just unique that makes you feel like this?' she replied

' yeah your right i do love chelsea. i cant like unique. no matter how bad, im not going to lose chelsea. i love her' i texted back

wait i love her.. Yeah of course i do. why wouldnt i ? i should get ready for school.

I quickly got up and didnt put much effort into what i was going to wear. ahh jeans? yeah and then grey vans, and a gray v-neck. Good enough for me. I aint trying to impress anyone. I quickly grabbed my pucca shell necklace that my uncle gave to me. It meant alot to me. I grabbed my phone, ipod , and bag. Walked out the door in the car on my way to school.

'sandra im gonna pick you up kinda late and have fun at school' my mom said as i walked out of the car.

I walked slowly like i usually do. Put in my earphones and ignored everyone. i could feel my ex stare right threw me. I didnt wanna deal with her. I didnt hate her but i dont know. Just dont wanna deal with her. I got to class and took my seat. Took my earphones out to be nice, but left one in just in case. Like usually time flew by.

   Finished my work here and there. Dragged along from class to class. Finally nutrition.

'sandra!' i heard someone call. I turned around and it was Kimberly.

'heyy kim' i replied.

' it was okayy you know kinda boring and yours?' she asked

'well it was ehh since im not aloud to party no more, chelsea says its bad, plus i do stupid things at parties so its for the best' i replied.

' come on i see an empty table' she quickly said as she ran off to go get the table before someone took that spot. She was so funny and adorable at times.

just then everyone starting coming along. Baylee, and her friends.. that names i forgot..

'hey sandra how was your weekend?' baylee asked

'complications as usual but fun' i replied

'Sandra Guess what!!' i heard chelsy yell as she ran over here.

' huh? yeah what something wrong?' i asked quickly

' no no its just that well i saww edgarr over the weekend' she replied and blushed slightly.. and smiled her amazing smile. I loved my friends.

'haha ohh okay nothing bad then' i said and then the damn bell decides to ring. My ass thats 20 mins. I got up and walked with Baylee as she told me a story as of course i paided no attention like always.

  Out of the corner of my eye i saw unique. I tried not to look, I should'nt like her. I love chelsea. I had to avoid her.

'Sandra come i wanna talk to you' i heard unique say as i tried walking away. I knew this couldnt be good.

I walked over there without saying a word. She hugged me and i smiled back.

'i miss you' she said

'i miss you too' i replied

i held her close. My hands on her waist as i pulled her close to me. Her arms on my shoulders. I felt her leaning in. Wait i was leaning in as well. Wait no i couldnt kiss her. or could i ?

No i couldnt hurt chelsea i loved her. I dodged unique and put my face next to ear and whispered:

'cant i have a girlfriend, im trying to be good. I just stopped being a player for her' i said

' ohh of course, i understand' she replied.

' il walk you to class if you want' i asked

' no its fine' she said. ' goodbye il see you 4th period' she said and walked away.

            i knew i did the right thing. Chelsea was someone important to me now. I was not going to risk losing her. I love her. Shes my love. She makes me feel like someone special.

She loves me

shes beautiful

Shes amazing

She understands me, and the way she makes me feel. With just one kiss she drives me crazy for her. I actually feel something when we kiss, a spark that sends shivers threw my body. I always wondered what love was. I now know, im never gonna let her go.

Well i hadnt noticed that i walked to class and was inside in my seat.The rest of the day flew by kinda fast. Weird thing was unique ditched 4th period. I felt like asking her why but i knew i shouldnt. Instead i texted my chelsea. My love.

'hey beautiful how was school? i missed you' i texted her.

          I heard a car honk. i knew it was my mom, only she would. i put my phone in my pocket and walked over to the car. I jumped in the car, my mom asked the usual questions. 'how was school, n blah blah blahh.. ' i was bored and tiredd. I answered the with the same answers everyday. I decided to check my phone to see if chelsea replied.

sure enough she did ' hey babe it was boring. i know i miss you too. Please tell me you can go to the park this saturday? i really wanna see you' she asked

'yes park for sure. Sorry i love you chelsea, dont ever leave my side' i replied

'of course i never will just as long as you dont leave mine' she said, i smiled. She made everything so much better for me. I truly was falling for her.

' sorry babe i have to do chores cant wait for saturday ;D' she repliedd

' haha woahh what are you thinking about, you little perv' i asked. Weird we've only made out did she want to go farther? i dont know if i was ready..

'alright bye my love' she said

'damnn dont call me that i blush, alright bye.' i replied , i couldt feel my cheeks red.

finally i was home. I decided to play on my drums and just jam for a bit. As i sat down adjusting everything my phone rang.

'hello' i askedd

' sandra cann youu please please come get me' i heard them crying but from pain. It was unique.

" yeah of course im on my way' i responded quickly and hung up. So many things were racing threw my head. What was wrong? Was she hurt?

..............

sorry guys i know ive been busy but i know its short.

well enjoy and il try and upload soon. Sorry its short being done from my phone.

comment please.