truths and the future²⁷

kun was practicing. he had been all day leading into the afternoon.

what for? to control his ability see visions and the future so he wouldn't suddenly go into something similar to shock at random because of those. but he doesn't understand in the slightest how his nan got so good.

but the harder he tried, the more he just saw random flashes, especially things he's seen in the past.

there was that one of yangyang approaching him with that same smile and angel's wing flower tucked behind his ear, the one of jaemin sitting on a throne with a crown perched upon his head between prince huang renjun and prince lee jeno...

then there was one of hendery hugging dejun and looking extremely happy as he tightened wrapped his arms around the other male, dejun eagerly hugging him back. afterwards, more flashes of faces he hardly had time to see who it was, but over time, each one just seemed to become clearer — and those visions were all of yangyang.

"ouch!" he yelled, placing his hands on either side of his head. his headache was the worst he's ever had after failed attempts at controlling it.

"who did you see in your visions, my grandson?" the old seer asked from her chair, eyeing the teenager with her small, beady eyes.

"i kept seeing yangyang," he mumbled, still feeling the worst pain he's ever felt in his entire life. yangyang... he hasn't written nor received a letter from him for awhile now, and he definitely hasn't got a chance to see him in person.

unless.....

"your visions are telling you something," his grandmother replied in her old voice. "yet, you fail again to control them. we can try again tomorrow, kun."

"wait! how am i supposed to know what to do if you won't tell me?" her grandson desperately retorted, lowering his hands.

she just looked at him. "figure it out yourself."

with that, she slowly moved from her chair and walked out of the small living room. kun watcher the old seer's retreating back for a few moments until she had gone completely. then, he stood up and moved to get his travelling cloak; the mountain was quite cold these days.

he supposed he could keep practicing to get his visions of the future under control some other time. he had someone to see.

~*~

renjun was surprised to hear about qian kun's second visit. jeno sure was too, fretting about forgetting to give his letter to jaemin (or jaem, as he had said), their human boyfriend, so he could give it to yangyang.

kun was covered with his travelling cloak, his cheeks red from the cold of the mountain as he waited patiently in the great for the two princes to arrive, which they did quickly.

jeno had guiltily stuffed the letter into his pocket and renjun had made sure his boyfriend would own up to forgetting.

"greetings," kun politely bowed to the two royals. "i have to make another request of you."

"we would be honoured," renjun said with equal politeness. "what is it?"

"take me to the human world," the young seer asked. "i need to see yangyang. well, i guess need isn't the right word to use at the moment, considering why i'm going, but still."

renjun looked at jeno, and the demon prince returned his look. they didn't know where yangyang even was, but they could definitely ask jaemin, since they were best friends. the slight problem was solved with that fact.