DISCLAIMER.

'MARSTON' is a work of fiction. Fanfiction, if I may.

It has the well-known intimate Professor x Student trope, but let me clarify that it is altered differently and focuses on a much different approach of a college/university student, as well as the professor's one-dimensional point of view and how he himself has his own problems to solve other than an infatuation for a student.

Therefore, this book contains swearing, sexuality, implied NSFW (no smut), some mentions of gr**ming and strained childhood/youth (as mentioned in Andrew's backstory in the series on youtube), mental health, addiction/drug and alcohol use, use of weapons (I promise not to make this story violent).

—this story is Euphoria and Black Mirror-themed.
STRICTLY 18+, so if you're a minor BYEEEEEEEEE.

_

I originally wanted this to be an OC, but I wanna include anyone who would want to be involved if that makes sense. Y/N is kind of based on me because I was a listener of the series in my own point of view, but that takes away the whole meaning of the reader insert. So, this is shipped with the reader/listener.

My story is based on the 'Strict Professor' series by voice audio YouTuber ZSakuVA, and I will be using/altering the dialogue from the series into this fic and adding more scenes. The plot is altered in this story.

All rights go to Saku and the Sakuverse.

- MARYKATE.

|| BOOK COVERS ||