chapter six - ❝for a positive experience.❞

SYNOPSIS — Y/N is willing to pour their heart out into their Valentine's gift — even if it means breaking into a professor's office...

CHAPTER WARNINGS  — swearing, mentions of non consensual touching + mentions & usage of marijuana

—this was intended to be posted on Valentine's Day, but of course i've extremely busy but also mentally exhausted to get anything done.

──────── ✧ ────────

Y / N

"I'M kind of annoyed." Brittany was on my bed, lying on her stomach while she stuffed the sativa in the grinder. "My professor assigned my class into groups, right? She specifically asked for us to get in touch with each other so that once that's done, she takes herself out of the group and we're ready to start the assignment. But one of the students is holding us back because they haven't replied to any of our e-mails, and now we're gonna be behind 'cause of one fucking kid."

"So I'm assuming you already hate your class?" I rolled around in my chair. "Why'd you sign up for it, then?"

She opened the lid, the ground contents now spilling on my bedsheets. She gave me a sheepish smile. "Fuck, sorry! Uh, but no... C.J's the one who told me to take it. He said it gave him existential dread in his first semester, so he forced me to take it so he wouldn't suffer alone."

"Who the fuck's C.J?" I scrolled down the Literature addendum on Moodle out of boredom. 

I could tell Brittany was eyeing the small bag of chocolates and blue origami crane on my desk. "Is that for Professor D.I.L.F?" 

It was a Valentine's gift, and the first thing I did with it after buying it from one of the campus stores was stare right at it as it sat next to the Literature textbook. I spent three dollars to spoil Andrew with a nice little treat — and his standards gotta be at least two-hundred dollars of a Saint Laurent overcoat, or Versace cologne.

My plan was to sneak this at Professor Marston's office later as it was now after hours. I thought ahead as his mailbox is probably filled with anonymous love letters from other students. Who could blame them? I would without the need of finding a P.O box, without Brittany's help. With Brittany, she speaks her mind. And I can tell when she's being serious or just lying straight to my face. At times, she's disregarding how inappropriate it could be. I'm sort of thankful she's not in my Literature class to deliberately embarrass me, and I don't need her help to give a silly goodie bag for Valentine's Day. 

"I know you did not just call Professor Marston a D.I.L.F," I stared at her with my eyes widened in shock.

Brittany was fixated rolling her joint. "Well, you're full of shit if he has a family."

"He's only in his 20s." That doesn't necessarily mean the possibly that he has one is unlikely, but I doubt he's taken. I mean... as far as I know. 

"I came prepared for Valentine's too." Brittany crawled across my bed and dug through her purse to pull out an envelope. "I named a Star after C.J."

I would have slapped my forehead if I ever spend thirty dollars to name a star after Professor Marston on some generic registry site. I did another spin in my chair. "What'd you name the star?"