▮ 18

"Mai, don't go too far, okay?" You shout at the girl who was running excitedly around the field with a kite on her hand that Daisuke insisted to pay for

"She seems happy with the kite..." Daisuke stated as he watch the girl giggle endlessly, while running around with her kite, the fresh air helping the kite to stay up high from the ground.

"Hm, I wish I could see her like this everyday..." You sulked, placing your hands on top of your dress to not let it fly away because of the strong breeze of air.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Being a teacher isn't one of the jobs that give you free time..." You explained with a sigh, While Daisuke listen intently.

"But Mai still grew up as a happy and understanding kid..." You stated with a forced smile as you glance at your daughter who continued to run around on the field happily with no care at the world.

"You're a great Mother, Y/n-san, I admire for you that. You still manage to raise Mai as she is now, even though she didn't have any Father by his side..." Daisuke said giving you a small smile which you returned. "You're incredible, Y/n-san" He complimented wholeheartedly making your cheeks warmth up.

The shyness catching up to you, your heart thumbing loudly that you fear it would get out of your rib cage, a feeling that you though you would never feel again when your ex-husband died.

It doesn't feel right for you to feel this type of way when you already have Mai but damn does it feel good to feel this way, and you hope you'll get to feel this feeling everyday.

The feeling of love, it's cliche and cheesy but it is the right word you're feeling right now as Daisuke continued to compliment you, and how he thinks you're not just an amazing Mother but an amazing woman as well.

"Please don't flatter me too much, Daisuke-san..." You said and hide your red cheeks with your cold hands as you stop yourself from smiling.

"I'm only saying the truth, y/n-san..." He said with a small chuckle, if he had given a chance to compliment you and tell you what he loves about you, he would gladyly do so many time, and whenever it is.

"You really are incredible, y/n-san" He said once again making you laugh from how many times have he said it to you.

"I have heard" You teased before closing your eyes as a loud breeze of hair hit your face, you look up to the view that was represented infront of you.

The perfectly circle shining moon held up high on the night sky with multiple stars accompanying the big moon.

Daisuke followed your gaze and was also mesmerized by the view, before looking back to you in awe as he took this opportunity to admire your beauty for the millionth time this day.

Your hair blowing at the same direction of the air, your eyes shining brightly the same as the moon above, the moonlight complimenting your skin almost so unrealistically.

He opened his mouth to speak to close it again fighting himself to not say those three words that could change his reality and relationship with you for the good or for the bad.

He muttered the three words his been keeping, and look down at his hand, a few seconds of silence he looked up again to see you still looking at the starry night.

He sighed out on relief, thankfully you didn't hear it, with a smile on his face he open his mouth again to confidently say the words, that'll surely would change everything started in this night.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it, y/n-san?"

Surely you heard that, you look at him with widened eyes, your mouth agape as you exactly know what that means. Of course you know, you're an english teacher and it was one of the lesson you teached your students.

And what's more suprising was that Daisuke was there at that time while waiting for you to be done on your class that day. He remembered those words you told your students and told him, saying it was a really romantic way to say I love you to someone.

You never thought he would ever use that phrase and the message was for you as well.

Daisuke was really unexpected, you thought.

As a bright smile came up to your lips, your eyes turning into a crescent shape, a hand coming up to your face to tuck a strand of hair on your ear.

"It is indeed a beautiful moon, Daisuke-san"

A popular phrase and quote.
A phrase to say,..,I love you.

- It's a bit cringey and rushed but school has been eating my ass, so I'll try harder next time😫