▮ 013

"oh, Daisuke-san?" you asked as you see the said male standing outside your door, he cleared his throat before offering the white plastic bag that he was holding, you smiled at him once you see what's inside the bag

"Haru-San said he couldn't give it to you, since his still on duty so he let me give it to you..." he said and looked away, you only hummed "anyway, I need to go that's all what I came for anyway" he said after a few seconds of silence, you quirk one of your brows in confusion though a small smile is still evident on your face.

"what do you mean you're going?" you chuckled before opening the door much more widely and gesture for him to come in, he shakes his head in dismissal but you only smiled before going behind him and pushing him inside the house.

"huh- wait..." he said in a frantic manner, "it's fine..." you stated and gesture for him to follow you; not even letting him speak you already gone off to the kitchen, he could only sigh and take off his shoes.

"thanks for having me..." daisuke muttered under his breath before following you to the kitchen and watch you take out the ingredients out of the white bag he brought.

"how's mai?" he asked and reach to you, standing beside you, his eyes not leaving on you even one second as he watch you wash the vegetables. "oh she's fine, her fever has calmed down, she's currently on her room sleeping..." you said and smiled at him before taking one apron and wear it, you side eyed him before a small grin went up to your lips that went unnoticed to Daisuke.

"oh Daisuke-San, can you tie my hair for me, my hands are  drenched..." you said but you only used it as an excuse since you don't want him to just stand there watching you, well that's half of the reason.

Daisuke nodded and got the hair tie that offered him too before standing behind you, he gathered all your hair before tying it together, he leaned into your ear, feeling your cheeks warmth a bit as you feel his breath fanning over your ear, his lips puckered a bit "is it too tight...?" he asked, but you only chuckled and shaked your head no.

"what're you making?" he asked you before going back to his place, standing beside you as he sees you taking a pot. "oh some simple soup for Mai..." you answered, you heard him hum before continue on watching your every move.

"do you wanna help?" you asked and smiled at him, his eyes blinked in suprised from your sudden question before shaking his head a bit hesitant "n-no, I don't know how to cook..." he said and avoided your gaze but you only laughed in amusement.

he then turn around once again when he hears you shuffling and some rustling, he sees you take another apron that just matched the one you're wearing, "I'll teach you so don't worry..." you reassure him with a smile he could only nod, before taking off his black blazer. you take his blazer from his hands before putting it on the table nearby.

you put the apron on him, standing behide him to tie the apron together before giggling, "it looks good on you..." you said as you snicker, the pink apron hugging his waist, the pink clothe is sitting over his maroon button up shirt.

he looked down to pink apron to hide his blush from your compliment, "really...?" he said and looked up once again to meet your eyes, his blue eyes shining like a puppy when you praise them making you nod and chuckled from the resemblance.

"yes, now wash your hands before we start" you said and drag him to the sink by his apron, he nodded and folded his sleeves up to his elbows and wash his hands under the cold water.

"so what do I do?" he asked behind you once he was done washing his hands, "we'll cut the vegetables first..." you informed before going to the counter with him following behind you.

"here I already washed this carrots, just slice them like this..." you said and demonstrates it to him, cutting the vegetables, starting and end, splitting them in half before proceeding to cut it in to small cubes of carrots.

"now you do it..." you said and give him another carrot he nodded and start to cut the vegetable just like how you want to, stopping for  a bit to ask you if his doing it right.

"is this to big..." he said and point a carrot that was still a bit big to which you nod at his question, your right hand now resting at his lower back without you both even realizing too intrigued and is having to much fun just from cooking, praising and complimenting him here and there if he did it right.

"here Daisuke-san have a taste as well..." you said and grab a small spoon and getting a small amount of the hot cooked soup, bringing the spoon close to him after, blowing on it for some time to cool it down for bit. He leaned in and parted his lips taking the spoon to his mouth, he cringed a bit from the still hot soup making you chuckle.

"still too hot...?" you asked to which he nod, "but it taste great.." he stated making you grin proudly and take a bowl and serving it. Getting some apple juice from the refrigerator and the medicine for Mai to take.

"Let's go and bring this to Mai..." you said and take the tray that consists of three small bowl of soup and some three apple juice.

"Mai...?" You called out with gentleness not wanting to startle the girl but you were suprised when you saw her already awake, some of her favorite stuff toys laying on her bed.

"Mama! oh and Suke-San?" Mai said and tilt his head once he caught a glimpse of the dark haired male, He only waved at him with a neutral face to which she returned with a bright smile.

"Are you hungry, Mama and Daisuke-san cooked you some soup..." You said and placed the tray on her night stand, she brightened up before looking at the Male beside you "really?!"

"really..." Daisuke couldn't help but smile once he saw how excited the girl is from just a simple gesture. "come on and let's eat" you clasped your hands before dragging Daisuke with you, holding his hand to follow you to Mai's small table that was sitting on the center of the room.

He felt himself get flustered from the small contact, he never planned his day to be like this, though he isn't complaining instead his beyond happy to spend the day with you and Mai, it's like his a part of the family himself, If he could spend the time with the two of you everyday like this, he wouldn't ask for more.

a/n:

- sorry for not updating that much but since school is over i'm finally back!!