chapter 6- The originals

Hello if you read this I would recommend a nice tub of holy water to be by your side and maybe some eyepatches. Enjoy chapter 6 lmao, BTW I told Tyran about this lovley series and may be a victim of reading the next few chapters! 07

It's the end of the school day and Tyran is currently walking to his home, All he can think about is Harper even thought he litteratly just had a magical moment with Donte his Boyfriend, He was about a quarter way to his house and was scrolling one Facebook looking at men's nipples.

(Harper's side) Harper is stalking Tyran while he is walking home and takes a fucking lot of photos of his flat ass, he continued to follow him until he finally reached Tyrans granny flat house. He secretly follows him and when he arrives to his room he hides in his closet and finds loads and I mean loads of G-strings, and about 3 roles of caution tape for his nips.

Tyran goes to grab some G-strings from his closet to do a photo shoot for his Facebook wannabe bitchy friends, Harper heard his footsteps coming closer and closer to the closet door, Harper began to panic he quickly acted like he has passed out or died from who fucking knows disease.

Tyran opened the closet door and didn't notice Harper yet, which was pretty superior, he grabbed out his favourite G-string that he wears everything he goes to Dontes house, he slid the fabric through his ass and...

HAHAHAHA! You have to wait ;))