Chapter 2- floor diaper

Tyran pulls down his tiny superman underpants and starts rubbing his pinky finger sized weiner, "A-ahh.. I'm going to fucking release children any second now.." Harper sits down with his legs crossed after learning his 5Ls from grade 1. "Want me to put my piss container up your fuzzy ass..?" Creams Harper, "y-yes please Senpai poo owo.." Harper slips his steering wheel up his booty hole, "AAHHAHAHA IT TICKLES DADDY BAHHAHA" Tyran let's out little giggle and a little cum.

They both close their eyes and enjoy this very sexual moment, "Y-y-y-y-your weiner feels so good up their hippy happy hippo Harper uwu.." Harper begins so go faster and faster, and Tyrans moans and giggles get louder and louder.. "H-harper we should go back to class now.. we have been in here for 15 minutes!" Tyran begins to get worried that someone like donte would walk in and get jealous, "g-good idea my sweet double decker juicy extra flavour dorito"

As Tyran and Harper get back to their class, Donte notices that Tyran is walking a bit like a moose after hard-core masturbation. "hey Tyran you alright? You seem to be walking like you creamed in the men's bathroom.." (HE KNOWSS HE KNOWS AND I KNOW HE KNOWSS) -shit, he found out about my sneaky link- Tyran looks worried. "Babe, im sorry his nutsack looked so big I couldn't help myself.." Donte looked disappointed, "I'll forgive you if you meet me at my house at 8pm alr baba gurl..?"

To be continued..