chapter 3- bus stop booties

It was almost 8pm and Tyran was getting reading for his hot date, He was so happy that donte wasn't being a fucking pussy and dumping his ass like how his mom dumped him last summer, anywayyyy (why am I doing this I need mental help) Tyran put on a hot pink G-string and caution tape on his itty bitty titties, "I can't want to lick his earwax.." You could obviously tell that he was over Harper's nutsack already.-.

He walked to bus stop 48 which took him to dontes Street, as he was scrolling on Dontes instagram he look over his shoulder and found and old man about the age 60-70 looking at his flat ass, "Uh.. can I help you s-sir..?" "Yes you can young Boy ;)" the old man kept staring at his ass, Tyran watched the man's eyes move closer and closer to his taped up nips. "I know my titty widdies are hidden, but only one person can reveal their present underneath the wrapping."

The old man eventually disappeared into think bedsheets, the bus finally arrived to bus stop 48 and Tyran scooted his booty onto one of the spotted seats. As he got to his destination he dropped his phone because his a clumsy fuck, he bent over to pick it up.. nothing suspicious happened as he was bending over while he was picking it up.. well, that's what he thought ;)

(Why am I doing this .-.)

Tyran walked up to dontes front porch and knocked on the door, "daddy? I-i meant donte!?" "A-are you there.?" He stood they for a phew dozen seconds until he heard sexy footsteps walking towards the door. "Ah, my sweet discord booty buddy, you have arrived early I see," donte was surprised on what his bubble sock was wearing, "Well, I thought if I got here early we round have more time to play ;)"

Chapter 4 in 2 hours:D