chapter 4- ayden x sam

Tyran notices that donte is in a responsible red laced bikini, his eyes follow his nutsacks bounces as his twerks his booty, "Let's get to it shall we ;)" (yeah so shout out to Jessica
and yeah no im not writing that devils tango bit thank you very much)

-they do the nasty-

"T-that was great bb-bbg c:" tyran replies while his legs where still having a seizure, "no probs baby spinach bean <3" "I'll fuck you later- I mean- I'll see you later" tyran struts down the street with his backpack straps up his ass and his titties half hanging out.

-the next day at school-

Donte walks In the classroom and immediately puts his eyes on gills (fuck wrong person) he walks in and immediately puts his eyes on tyrans left ear, he thinks to himself about how badly he wants to lick his earwax.

The next person to enter the room is Ayden, Ayden is a massive simp for Sam, he always smells like shit and looks like berries and cream, anyway, "Hey Sam that ass be looking good baba gurl;)" ayden leans on his desk doing F-boy. "Ayden shut tf your not getting my ass for your birthday cake go get mariahs" Sam says while rolling her eyes at that skank.

Ayden looks pissed and goes to sit down at his desk next to James, as he is sitting down he hits his small weiner on the corner of the desk, "OW MY DICK YOU FUCKING WHORE" he's yells at his table like a fucking retard, "no one needed to know that Ayden" Mr fuller says as he covers his mouth in disgust.

Don't worry there will be more