𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・

。༅:*・゚゚・

゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・

SOME people just drift apart. Harry, distracted by the tour, was unable to respond to Prairie. But, regardless, life went on and Prairie was now living on her own. Holly had moved out in order to live with her boyfriend, which left Prairie with more rooms to decorate. It'd been 46 days since she and Harry separated and 38 days since their last conversation.

The tour was at its end, which left Harry by himself in his home. He gave himself two days to get caught up on his sleep, but nothing could fill the void he felt in his chest. Rolling onto his stomach, he opened his text messages.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿
Sunshine.

OCTOBER 11TH, 2021

how are you :)

tired, but well! it's been two days and i already miss you lots

i miss you more, h. tell me about the concert!

it was fun! someone wanted my shoe though. why is that a common occurrence?

PLS. take it as a compliment

i will. i have to soundcheck, so i have to go. check in with you later <3

oh! bye, harry <3

OCTOBER 13

are you alright?

i could be better, but im working so thats a positive :).

talk to me, darling

my mom texted me-- added me to a gc w my older sisters. they're homophobic and started talking about the LGBTQ community and how brainwashed we are. idk, things like that take a toll on you.

Prairie, I promise you are perfect the way you are. I couldn't have met a more perfect human than you. Some people like to disregard respect and other people's feelings, but other than wishing them the best, you cannot change them. I wish I could hug you. Do me a favor and just do not listen to them about those things, love. I don't want it to harm you.

thank you, harry. that means the world to me.

of course, sun

how are you?

OCTOBER 21ST

are you alright?

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

Harry didn't know why he didn't respond to her. Quite frankly, he hoped she was alright.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

NOVEMBER 22ND

Hey.

Hey. What's up?

Sorry for not responding. I was really busy.

No, its okay. I completely understand. How was the rest of your tour? What's it like being back?

weird. what's changed since we last spoke?

my friend moved out, my cat passed away, i've attended different concerts, and i've got a couple new tattoos.

im sorry for your loss. i wanted to meet Doc.

Doc would have loved you
but, now i have a new puppy that Moose is taking care of.
named her mac.

as in fleetwood mac?
as in "special kind of love" fleetwood mac? ;)

i hate you for being so smart

xD

speaking of which, i saw your song release post. meadow? as in synonym-of-prairie meadow?

i feel targeted

WAIT ACTUALLY?

..... dun dun dunnn

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

instagram dm
hollyjacobs

Hello, I'm sorry to bother you. I understand you're friends with Prairie and used to live with her. If you happen to have her address, I'd like to surprise Prairie. I just need your help to do so.

I am SO in

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

-

"I swear to fucking god if you pop out with a goddamn spider again, I'll fly across this yard."

Prairie's eyes were blindfolding as she was guided out of her home. She nearly screamed at the sound of a car horn, which beeped twice.

With eyes so dilated, I've become your pupil
You taught me everything without a poison apple

Nirvana.

"Harry."

Prairie took the blindfold off and looked at his vintage yellow car. He sat in the front seat with a pair of sunglasses in his hand.

"Coming?"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐞 | 𝐡. 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 🎉