𝐭𝐞𝐧

゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・

。༅:*・゚゚・

゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・

AIRPORTS were always a rush to Prairie, but now, she didn't mind. Her heart raced as she looked around for the black Range Rover. Luckily, her search ended quickly. Three honks played and she approached the car. Pauli sat in the front seat. They got out and hugged her, then helped her bring her luggage into the back of the car. "Thank god you're here, girl, because if I had to listen to Harry giggle for no motherfuckin' reason again-- We all missed you." He laughed.

Prairie laughed as well, buckling her seatbelt. "How've you been, Pauli? I missed you guys so much. How's the tour? Oh my god, I loved your Dallas suit. I'm gonna start rambling so please shut me up," Prairie stated. "Dallas was so fuckin' fun. Tour is so fuckin' fun. I love it. There's nothing better than dancing on stage with everyone." Pauli said.

"I'm so nervous," Prairie confessed. "I can tell. Your knee is shaking the whole car." Pauli joked.

"Sorry!"

-

"Do I look alright, Mitch? Mitch, do I look okay?"

"Yes, Harry, you look fine."

"Fuck, what's taking so long?" Harry paced around the hotel room, his arms behind his back. "It's Florida. There's traffic. They'll be here soo---"

The sound of a tiny jingle played from the door, signifying someone had put their keycard in. Pauli walked in with Prairie behind him. She stepped forward while he closed the door and Harry grinned at her.

You don't realize how special a person makes you feel until you know what life is like without them. He made her feel like Cinderella. She felt like a princess.

Prairie watched as he broke into a full-on sprint towards her. He wrapped his arms around her and twirled her around. "Did you straighten your hair?" He questioned, putting her down. She laughed, holding his arms in order to keep herself standing. She was dizzy. "Yes, Harry, I straightened it."

He smiled and handed her a keycard. "I'll show you to your room, love."

"Wait,"

Prairie approached Mitch and shook his hand. Always so kind, Harry thought while watching their small chatter.

She finally approached him and put her duffle bag back on her shoulder. "After you," He stated, holding the door for her. She laughed and walked out, then waited.

"I made sure it's sanitized for you. 'Ts just a few doors down. I just arrived a few hours ago m'self. We've got tonight and tomorrow night, then we hit the road." He told her. "I can't thank you enough, Harry. If you see Jeffery, let him know I said thank you." She requested. He stopped in front of a door that read 250D.

"Five doors down. Pauli and Niji are sharing a room, as well as Ny Oh and Sarah. Mitch and Jeffery are with me." He explained. "Bright and early, yeah?"

"Bright and early," She promised.

"See you tomorrow, Prairie."

"See you tomorrow."

-

Tomorrow couldn't have come faster. Prairie was up bright and early in order to get her makeup done, change, fix her hair, and eat. She wore a black tank top and cuffed mom jeans with converse. Prairie added a silver heart necklace and put in heart earrings, then opened her laptop. Around eight AM, a gentle knock sounded on her door.

Prairie checked the peephole and opened it, a smile fighting its way onto her face. Harry's face lit up. He wore a white shirt and black shorts. He had a pearl necklace on. "G'morning! Er, everyone is gathering at the hotel room for breakfast if you wanna join..."

"Yeah, sure! Let me just grab my phone real quick." She replied, walking in. She returned a few seconds later and joined him outside. "How'd you sleep?" She asked. He looked at her skeptically.

"I slept well, Prairie. What about you? Sleep well?"

She nodded. "Best sleep I've had in a while. What do they put in hotel pillows that make them feel like--"

"--heaven." They said in unison, making one another laugh. Harry unlocked his door and the smell of pancakes, smoothies, and turkey bacon hit her nose. "Prairie!" Numerous voices greeted.

Harry watched as she left his side and fit into his small group of friends.

At that moment, he realized a new piece of a puzzle had been put into place.

-

A/N I STOPPED THIS BC WE HIT 100 READS ALREADY! WTF OMG