𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・

。༅:*・゚゚・

゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・

SCREAMING and hollering fans was the last thing Harry heard before taking his 90-second break. He waved Prairie to follow him backstage and then grinned. "Love?" He repeated, quoting her from an hour earlier.

"Harry, I promise I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. It was so out of li---"

"Prairie, Prairie, Prairie--- You're alright. 'M just messing with you." He teased. "You have 70 seconds." She said, changing topics quickly. Harry screamed and ran to the bathroom. Prairie laughed and adjusted her hair, then grabbed a water bottle. "50 seconds!" A man called. Harry ran back out, adjusting his waistline, as the man called 40 seconds.

"You don't mind being on the stage, right?" He asked Prairie. She shrugged, "As long as I'm not facing the crowd."

"I'll keep that in mind. Can I make a photo request?" He asked. "Of course," She smiled.

After their talk, Prairie walked back onstage behind Harry, causing an eruption of screams. "Calm down, you're alright," Harry told Prairie, going back to his water bottles. "I'm shaking," Prairie told him. "Just focus on your camera. Don't even think about the crowd. Focus on what you love." He advised. Prairie thanked him and put the camera in front of her eye. Harry approached the microphone.

Prairie took an over-the-shoulder shot of the scene in front of her.

-

Prairie sat on the couch in Harry's hotel room, her back against the arm rest and her knees against her chest. The band was celebrating with drinks and dinner. Her laptop was open and set on the table in front of her while images transferred over. Harry sat beside her and watched as the images came into view, then shrunk and moved into a file. "I love that one!" He chirped.

She grinned at him. He patted her knee. "You did great, Prairie."

Prairie wasn't fond of compliments like these. She never felt like she did enough. But still, she complimented him back and watched as he tapped her knee with his ring-covered fingers. Prairie sat forward. "I like that one." She said, tapping on his lion ring. She rested her elbow on the knee his hand wasn't on and balanced her head on her arm.

"It's one of my favorites as well." He told her, twisting it with his finger. "Reminds me of Narnia. Do you remember those movies?" She asked. "Do I remember the Narnia films? Love, I was older than you when they came out! I watched them so much, I nearly memorized the scripts!" He joked, making the both of them laugh.

"No, but seriously! The lion looks like the plaque that was on the wall in their fort." She giggled. He looked at her in disbelief.

"How do you remember what that looks like off the top of your head?! That's boggling!" He questioned. "How do you memorize pages and pages of movie scripts? How do you do what you do?" She replied. "If you love something enough, you work hard for it." He stated. "So inspirational," Sarah said, sitting down on the chair beside Prairie.