𝐬𝐢𝐱

゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・

。༅:*・゚゚・

゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・

"Tell me something, tell me something... you don't know nothing, just pretend you do."

The crowd was insane and Prairie was living for it. Harry matched their energy effortlessly. "I need something, so tell me something new
Choose your words 'cause there's no antidote for this curse."

Prairie couldn't help but sing with the crowd. Harry was now wearing a shiny purple shirt and white jeans. His hair was messy and reminded Prairie of his 2018 Tour era.

Speaking of which, Harry approached her side of the stage and bent down for a picture. He moved his microphone. "You'll be sending me the picture I took, yeah?" He asked. "Harry, you're performing!" She laughed. He chuckled and stood back up. "I know, darling, 'm messing with you."

Prairie turned to face the crowd and let out a tiny squeal when she spotted a group of girls dancing on the stairs. She began walking. "Brooklyn saw me, empty at the news. There's no exit inside this stadium ..." He sung, changing the lyrics. She turned to face him and pointed up at the stairs. He laughed. "And I've been praying, I never did before. Understand I'm talking to the walls, I've been praying ever since New York."

She walked to the stairs and took a couple of photographs, capturing the mixture of sobs, laughter, singing, and overall joy from the different people. She also was able to capture the band on stage.

This was the reason she enjoyed her job.

Photographs can explain anything and everything. They capture how people feel and sometimes, you can guess what they may be feeling. The adrenaline, sweat, tears, and pumping of blood in their own veins. The community that Harry created. It was a family. The girls didn't even know each other, but they created a circle of people that shared their love for the same person.

Now, they could remember that forever with a single photo.

Prairie went back down and sat in her chair. She took a water bottle out and took a sip, then looked up at Pauli, who waved. She returned the wave and beamed as the song ended.

The lights dimmed and soon turned pink as Watermelon Sugar began. "Sing it! Tastes like..."

"Strawberries on a summer evening!"

"Yes, it does!" He hummed, making the crowd scream. He skipped to the other side of the stage.

"Tastes like..."

"Strawberries!"

"Tastes like..."

"Strawberries!"

"Yes, it does!!!" He hummed, putting his hands on his hips and swaying back and forth. Everyone yelled. He began walking again with a proud smirk.

"Tastes like..."

The crowd stayed quiet to annoy him.

"WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE?!" He yelled.

Once again, no response.

"What was it? Cranberries? Or does it taste like... RAASSSSPPPPBERRIES." He sang. "No? Or does it taste like DRIEEEEDDDD CHERRIES? NO."

Everyone laughed at his eagerness and began yelling. "Tastes like strawberries," He sang at last.

"On a summer evening!" Everyone joined.

-

Prairie watched as he was wheeled out in a box. He then went to the back room, where he ran around the building to the dressing rooms. She was waiting for him on the couch outside of all of the dressing/makeup areas. "I'm looking forward to 'Cranberries.' When's it comin' out?" She asked, standing up as he approached her. He hugged her. "Eventually."

They laughed and the band joined them.

"You're gonna break Twitter," Sarah told Harry, handing her the phone. "They wanna know more about 'ya, sunshine," Harry said, glancing up at Prairie. "It'll wash over." Prairie replied hopefully. He nodded, handing Sarah her phone back. "You will send me the picture, yeah?"

"I only have Jeffery's email." She reminded. "If you wanted my number, you coulda just said something, love." He joked. "If you wanted to give me your number, you coulda just asked, love." She remarked.

"Touchè, Prairie."

"Time to go!" Jeffery said, walking into the room. "Until next time, Ms. Marshall." Harry hugged her.

"Bye, Harry."

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

prairiemarshall

liked by harrystyles and 6

liked by harrystyles and 6.4m others

prairiemarshall working has never been better. thank u for having me, jefeazoff harrystyles paulithepsm lookitsnyoh pillowpersonpp mitchrowland _basselin nijiadeleye

view all comments

harrystyles It's been a pleasure working with you. Stay safe and remember to TPWK. -H xx

jefeazoff Look out for emails! Your work is incredible. You'll be hearing from me again soon!
|prairiemarshall Can't wait!

paulithepsm| I LOVED HANGING WITH YOU!
|prairiemarshall ur the coolest person i've ever met

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Dear Prairie,

Didn't think you'd hear from me again, hm?