Saubhadreya~Pride of kuruvansh

Uttara caressed her tummy and nodded. He remembered his words.

Uttara: Okay. But wait!

Uttara ran from there. Pandavas and pandavpatnis were looking at each other and they were confused.

After sometimes,

Uttara returned with a plate and sat in front of Abhimanyu's corpse. Then she did his vijaytilak and started doing aarti of her husband.

Subhadra: What are you doing putri?

Uttara: My husband is one of the greatest warrior and tears doesn't suit me. I am doing his aarti for his valour. He is immortal.

Draupadi: Yes putri, you are right. Maybe he died for this world but not for us. He is always alive in our heart.

Pandavas were taking Abhimanyu's corpse for his last rites. Subhadra looked at her son for the last time and she was trying to control her tears.

Arjun did last rites and the corpse of Abhimanyu was burning in fire

Subhadra's pov,

Oh my son, maybe ur body is burning but not ur soul and valour. U are always immortal and the world will always remember u with respect and love. I am proud of u my son. U was my Saubhadreya, u are and in future also, u will be known as Saubhadreya.

Arjun's pov,

My dear son, what u showed yesterday, no one did this. I hope I will get u as my son in every birth. U are the pride of chandravanshis.

Krishna's pov,

Go putra. Go to ur parents. With ur departure, pandavas will become more aggressive for their win. U are my pride, my son. Whole aryavart is talking about u.

Other pandavas pov,

No one was like u Abhimanyu and no one can be in future also. U are the pride of kuruvansh. Maybe our ancestors are feeling proud over u. U was the sun of kuruvansh and with ur departure, sunsetted for kuruvansh. U did this sacrifice for ur elder mother's justice and now we have to win to give you justice. Go to the heaven with peace. We are here to take care of ur son and wife.

Uttara's pov,

I am really blessed. I am feeling proud getting a husband like u, arya. Don't worry, ur Uttara will not lose and will raise ur parikshit.