The Bitter truth

Days were passing like this. With passing days, Abhimanyu was being more restless to know the truth. He understood something had happened which changed their life and that's why his fathers and mother left him and subhadra is living like a commoner. He heard many times that maids are gossiping about his parents relationship and telling that princess subhadra did a mistake by marrying arjun.He still could remember that day when pandavas left and after that he never seen his mother like before. He still could remember when he was a little boy and used to live in indraprasth, his mother was not like this. She also used to do shringer like other queens but now there are only sindoor, mangalsutra and some bangles in her hands.

It was Abhimanyu's 9 th birthday. Like always, Subhadra was seeing arjun's portrait and remembering. Krishna came to her chamber with Abhimanyu and told that maybe she should tell the truth to Abhimanyu now.

Subhadra: But, don't u think he is still a child?

Krishna: He is a child but u should tell the truth. How many days u will hide it from him? This is distracting him day by day.

Subhadra: But bhrata still.....

Jambavati: No excuses today, Bhadrey! For which you are preparing him, how will he be prepared if he won't know the truth! Just tell him dear!

Subhadra: But bhabhi I am scared thinking that how will he react when he will get to know the truth!

Balram: He is still a child, Bhadrey! How you will make him understand, he will understand that only but when he will grow up more, maybe it will be difficult more.

Subhadra nodded and make abhimanyu sit on her lap.

Subhadra: Putra, I will tell you a truth. Hear this with patience.

Abhimanyu: Okay mata.

Subhadra started to tell how pandavas lost their kingdom, themselves and their common wife draupadi. Then how those wicked kauravas tried to disrobe his mother Draupadi and God saved her but they were sent to exile and incognito for 13 years.

After hearing all this, tears were rolling down from both Abhimanyu and Subhadra's eyes.

Subhadra: I am preparing u and ur brothers for the war which will happen after their arrival.

Abhimanyu: I promise maa I will not leave them who insulted my mother.

Krishna: Yes putra. Learn to raise weapons against ur own family and kill them. The persons who committed sin and tried to disrobe your mother and separated you from your family, punish them.

Abhimanyu: Yes mamashree, I will!

Subhadra: At first, u should learn to die. U will be killed maybe but never flee from battlefield. Being killed in battle brings proud for a warrior and his family. But if you will stay alive by running then it's a shame.

Abhimanyu: Don't worry mata! I will never let u to bow down in shame for me. I will be the name of terror for my enemies and for my own people, I will stand in front of them during danger and during happiness, I will stand behind of everyone.

Balram and Krishna patted his back.

Balram: Putra! I have a gift for you and you need it lifetime.