Last night

8th day of the war, Arjun and Uloopi's son iravan was killed by a demon named alambus.

Arjun and Abhimanyu was extremely sad at Abhimanyu's death. They were thinking how will they face Uloopi.

They went to their camp where all pandavpatnis and others were eagerly waiting.

Uloopi: Abhi! What happened? Where is your father and juesth?

Abhimanyu and Shrutkarma moved and Arjun kept Iravan's body on the ground. All were shocked.

Uloopi went to her son's dead body and kept his head on her lap.

Uloopi: Oh my son! At last, you left me!*cries*

All pandavas and their sons were looking down and silently shedding tears. Mohini; the wife of Iravan and female form of Krishna was also crying hugging her husband's body.

Yudhisthir: Bhagini Uloopi! Your son Iravan showed great valour today.

Subhadra went to her husband and sons.

Subhadra: Oh Partha! Oh Mahaveer Abhimanyu! Oh Draupadeyas! What you all were doing?

Arjun: Sorry Bhadrey, Uloopi and Panchali! Being a father, I couldn't save my own sin.

Draupadi: Who killed this valiant son of mine that you all were failed in front of him?

Abhimanyu: Demon Alambus! When we all were busy in fighting with other maharathis, he took bhrata Iravan another side using his illusionary power. Then he and his soldiers group attacked over bhrata Iravan but still couldn't defeat him. Then he used his illusionary power again and killed him unfairly.

Subhadra: Why my Iravan had to fight alone? With whom you all are fighting that you didn't realise also that evil kauravas planned to kill my eldest son.

Uloopi: Bhadrey! Don't blame them. It's not possible for them always to run in the midst to save their sons or brothers. Let them protect dharm and to win something, we have to lose something. I am happy that my son will always be remembered as a valiant warrior and he didn't taint mine or Dhananjaya's name by running.

Arjun kissed his forehead for the last time and tears were falling from his eyes. The son who deserved to be loved by him most couldn't get father's love because of the cruel game of destiny. And when he came, his last time also came.

With the burning body of Iravan, Arjun was burning in grief inside. After getting Gita gyan, maybe he left every kinds of ambitions but how can he resist his fatherhood?

He heard Shrutkarma saying that Ulupi is leaving their camp. Arjun and  Abhimanyu ran there to stop Uloopi.

Abhimanyu: Where are you going majhli mata?

Uloopi: To my own kingdom. What will I do staying here?

Abhimanyu: Mata; ain't we your sons?

Ulupi caressed his cheeks and started walking.

Arjun: Please don't go, Nilakshi. Everyone needs you here.

Uloopi stopped hearing him and looked at his eyes. His pain was not less than her but still controlling himself.

Abhimanyu: Stay here na, mata. We got you after so many years. Otherwise, maybe when will you come, maybe I won't be there to serve you.

Ulupi: My son; never say this again. I am shivering also thinking that something will happen to my other sons.

Arjun: My son, please don't give more pain to your parents saying all this.

Abhimanyu nodded and hugged them tightly. Maybe it was needed both of them. They were still in grief but his arms were giving them peace for sometimes.