Chapter Nine

"HELP"

Oh coconuts, here we go again...

"Hmmmm....I see some bloody footprints right here...and it leads to that room over there." JE said as he squinted his eyes. That's when Belarus started gasping for air. "Poor Belarus, hemophobia ain't helping at all." Poland said as he tore off a long piece of his scarf and wrapped it around Belarus's eyes. "Will that work?" You asked. "Eh..I don't know. But I think if he doesn't see blood then he won't y'know." Poland replied to your question. 

"That shall work for now." NK said. "Let's follow the bloody footsteps, and probably pick up Wale's torn off wing..." Finland said. "Yea uh, Y/N, you shall lead Belarus." NK told you. You nodded and held onto Belarus's hand.

Following the bloody footsteps you all walked into the room. In which you spot a huge puddle of blood on the floor, at the end of all the footsteps. "Gosh, such a massacre. Not like I care or whatever." JE said as he walked over to the puddle of blood. "Why do I feel like Wales got dragged down to hell by 'it'?" Belarus said. That was when Poland decided to taste the blood by touching it with his finger and licking his finger. "Tastes just like my soul. Dull and tasteless." Poland says as he rubs his finger on his shirt. 

"Dude. Why did you even do that...?" Finland asked and looked at the Polish male with a disgusted face. "Cause I can. Plus I tasted blood before, once I had a bloody nose and well I licked the blood and it tasted nice." Poland responded. "Uhh..." You mumbled. "Well yea I can't lie, blood does taste nice." JE said, "But it's still kind of weird."

"Anyways. We should find Wales." North said. "Yea, North has a point. We should go find Wales asap." Belarus said, facing the wrong way. "Actually, asap should mean as slow as possible, not as fast as possible." Finland said as he looked at Poland who was looking at the blood puddle. "Yea Poland no. Just no." You told the Polish male. "Okayyy, I won't do what you think I want to do." Poland replied as he slowly got up.

"Oh shi- nice to see you all after a long time." You turn to face the door to see the Welsh flag, Wales, covered in blood, a wing torn off, having blood drop from the wound. "Y/N?" Wales asked as he slowly walked over to you. You nodded. "Nice to see you too, Wales. But where the hell did you come from???" JE asked Wales. 

"I don't know. I just know that I was able to lose that fucktard out there. They were such a bitch to lose." Wales cursed.

"Well you are kinda correct though not gonna lie." Belarus said, facing the wrong way. With that, North Korea placed his hands on the Belarusian male's shoulders and turned him to face Wales. "I smell something." You say as you sniff something. "Probably the blood puddle right there." Finland said as he points to the puddle of blood on the floor. "It don't smell like blood though." Poland said, "Smells nothing like blood." "And how are you so sure?" JE asked. "Cause I smelled blood before." Poland replied. With that, Poland gained stares from everyone, not Belarus due to him facing the wrong way again. "What? Never smelled blood before? JE, buddy, you should had at least smelled blood before right?" Poland asked and faced JE. "That was years ago." JE answered. Poland proceeded to glare at JE and raised the middle finger to him.

"Boi I will slit your throat-" JE got cut off by North covering his mouth with his hand. JE proceeds to bite the crap out of North Korea's hand. North retracts his hand as fast as lightning, "Dude. C'mon. This is the second time you did this to me!" "When was the first time?" You asked, dumbfounded as you looked at NK's hand. Bite marks could be seen with a bit of blood seeping out. "Oh the first time was when North accidentally tripped Japan when he wanted to trip South." Wales said, "I can remember that incident vividly." Wales proceeds to chuckle. "Did that actually happen? How come I never heard about that?" Finland asked. "Cause it happened while I was in their house, paying Mongolia and China a visit. You should had seen North's face!" Wales exclaimed.

Why is it suddenly like there's no fucking demon in this place coming after them??

Like how are the countries so calm???

The talk went on and on. Basically, you could easily say that they had been talking for like, 5 minutes straight about the same topic. You swear you were about to facepalm. You continued to stay silent as they continued talking, watching them. It feels like they totally forgotten that you guys had to get the hell outta this hellhole.

You tensed up as you felt someone put a hand on your shoulder. "No worries, it's me Belarus." You looked over at Belarus. Belarus had took off his blindfold for some reason. "So, what do you wanna do right now, Y/N? Since the others are chit chatting about stupid stuff." Belarus said and sighed, "Also, we should probably get going." "Yea we probably, no, totally should get going. I seriously can't wait to get home." You said. Belarus nodded.

"Guys, c'mon let's get going. We are wasting precious time right now!" Belarus yelled. But to your surprise, the others didn't react and continued chit-chatting. "Guys!" Belarus yelled again, to no avail. The others seem to can't hear Belarus at all. "Hey guys!" This time you were the one who yelled. "Yes, Y/N?" Finland asked. This time it seemed that you finally got their attention. "You guys finally responded." You mumbled, loud enough for them to hear. "What do you mean?" Belarus asked.

'When did Belarus get over there..?' You thought, 'He seems to be wearing his blindfold too.' That's when you look over to your side to see smoke, black smoke. You screamed, but it seems your scream didn't come out. 

Let's just say: Holy smokes what the fuck just happened?

(Ngl the first few paragraphs were written like 2 months ago ;-;)

Help I am starting to want to discontinue this.

So yea, random bullshit gooo.