Chapter Eight

??? pov (Lmao haha)

I feel like I'm falling.

Where am I falling down to?

All of a sudden, I hit the ground. Weird. I don't feel any pain at all. I look around me. I see a huge blinding light in front of me. As soon as I walk closer to it, I get sucked into it. I slowly got up. I couldn't really see clearly, the light must have kind of blinded me. I slowly walk around as I reach out my hand to find something I can touch. 

"EEEEEEEEEEE" I screech as I nearly fall on a bunch of stairs. "Oh man. Being blind is totally not fun. Now I understand how England feels..." I mutter. As I slowly walk up the stairs as I hold onto the handrail. It's hard to explain how many times I nearly fell down. As I feel like I had reached the top of the staircase, I seem to be able to see again. The whole floor was dark.

"Hello?" I mutter. This floor seems to be very cold.

"Who's that?" I hear a voice ask, then I hear loud footsteps. There are most likely a few people there. "Uh. Who are you?" I ask. "Well who are you?" I hear a familiar voice ask. "Hey is that North Korea?" I ask. "Wales?" I hear JE reply. And with that the lights suddenly turn on. "Wales! What the heck are you doing here?!" Poland exclaims. I shrug, "How do I know?" "Anyways, who's that? Is that Y/N?" I ask as I see a female human. I had never seen humans in person. 

"Yep this is Y/N. How did you know?" Finland asked as he patted Y/N's head. "I heard the other countries talking about Y/N. How she looked like, the fact she's so cute....and a lot more." I explained. "Wow." Y/N said. 

All of a sudden, I feel my wings move a bit weirdly. "Something's up." I said. When my wings move weirdly, something bad will happen. All of a sudden, Finland, Y/N, Belarus, NK, Poland and JE fade away. I was met with a huge dark figure with red glowing eyes right in front of me. The light bulbs burst. "O-oh f-f-fuck...." I stutter.

Your pov

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" A scream.

"Oh man who that." JE said as he held onto one of the room doors. "Belarus you can do it pal! It's right on you left! You can do it!" Finland yelled as he watched the Belarusian male try his best to find the object. "Seriously who screamed?!" NK asked as he watched Belarus too. "This water sucks. I hate this bitchy ass water." 

Poland said as the water slowly rose over his nose. The water had already rose halfway over your nose. You were losing your breath very fast. Why must you be the shortest one anyway?

Suddenly, the water started to go down. Once it rose to you ankle, you ran over to help JE remove the huge rock that was on Belarus's legs. With the help of Poland and NK, you all were able to move the huge rock until Belarus could get out. "Oh man. That was the worst experience of my whole life..." Belarus muttered as he spit out some water from his mouth.

"Earlier, the scream seemed like it came from downstairs.....and now the bulbs downstairs all went out..." You said as you looked downstairs. With that, you walked down the stairs to be met with what looks like a torn off dragon wing lying right next to the end of the stairs. The rest of the hallway was well, dark as fuck. "Yo, anyone got a flashlight?" You asked. "Nope. But it seems there's one right over there." Finland said as he pointed to a flashlight right next to the torn dragon wing. 

"Thanks Finland!" You said. "Your welcome, dear- I mean Y/N." Finland said and chuckled a bit. You then heard Poland whisper to Finland, but you couldn't really make out what Poland said to Finland. As you turn on the flashlight and pointed it towards the torn off wing, NK suddenly said, "Isn't that Wales's wing? What's it doing here?" "Wales..?" You asked. "Yea uh. Wales is a dragon. He has dragon wings and tail. He even has demon-like horns or something like that." Belarus said. 

"Now that you mention Wales...the scream sounded like Wales..." JE said. "We lost another member then.." Belarus said as he looked around for any sign of someone or something. "So now what do we do?" NK asked. "Look for Wales of course!" You answered. "This is gonna take a while, I can feel it in my bones." Belarus said, "Fin, carry me bud." "What. Hell no. You carry yourself." Finland replied. "How?" Bela asked. "You figure it out yourself." Finland replied.

"HELP!"

Now. What's gonna happen lol 👀