thirty. binding chords

thirty
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
binding chords

thirty⋇⋆✦⋆⋇↳ binding chords ↲

AFTER THE SUPPLY RUN INCIDENT, things changed in Alexandria

AFTER THE SUPPLY RUN INCIDENT, things changed in Alexandria. The streets were still, quieter than ever. Not many people ventured far from their homes after hearing what had happened, in fear that if they got close enough to the walls, they too would perish.

The citizens were scared, not only of those dangers which roamed outside. They were frightened by the new threat; the people they had brought into their homes with welcome arms. They hadn't realized how different each one was from another. Rick, in particular. He had beaten Pete Anderson to a pulp, and one night later, he shot the man in the head. Reggie; Deanna's husband had been stabbed through the neck with the sharp bladed katana which had belonged to the woman who had been brought through the gates along with Rick, and his vile group.

It didn't matter to the people of Alexandria that Pete had been the one bearing the blade, but only that the blade had belonged to Michonne. It frightened them, having others living within close proximity who were stripped to the bare bone, soulless — from their perspective. They belonged outside. Not here, with their families and small children.

Of course, when it came down to it, the Alexandrians were weak. Maybe even the weakest breed of them all. They wouldn't ever be able to do anything about it but silently judge, and routinely check their locks. Hanging drapes across their windows, afraid to even be seen by the group. After all, Deanna had declared their stay. All of them would continue to live in this place.

Here the streets lay, barren and empty. A town of ghosts, and lost souls. Not much hope was left for them anymore.

There was no hope here, in Alexandria. Not even for the group. A few of them had gone; just like that. Noah was dead. Torn apart by walkers, and left undead. No mercy for the boy. No mercy for any. Aiden was deceased, leaving Deanna incapable of pushing authority forward. She was unhinged. As for Tara, she had sustained a high dose of head trauma, but she had been awake for a while now, only left with a migraine which seemed to never dissipate.