𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱: they moved out

The next morning I wake up to Josh and Griffin talking. I open my eyes and look up at the guys.

Griffin: yeah tomorrow at 12pm.
You: what's tomorrow at 12??
Josh: oh morning babe, tomorrow me and Griff have a meeting with that guy I told you about.
You: oh ok.
Griffin: wait babe?
Josh: yeah, we're dating!
Griffin: congrats.

Griffin leaves and Josh hugs me.

Josh: how did you sleep?
You: I slept good, you?
Josh: I didn't sleep much.
You: take a nap then.
Josh: we have to help Q and Jaden move out.
You: oh yeah, are you and Jaden cool or?
Josh: not really.
You: ok, I'll tell Bryce we're helping Q.
Josh: thanks.
You: no problem baby, let's go eat tho.

I get out of his bed and we walk to the kitchen together while holding hands. When we get to the kitchen we see a few boxes next to the front door, Blake is in the kitchen on his phone. I go to the fridge and get out bacon and eggs.

You: Blake do you want some bacon and eggs?
Blake: sure, thanks.
You: your welcome.

I make the bacon and eggs for Josh, Blake, and I. When I finish making it I split it evenly between us 3 then give the boys their plates. While eating I hear my phone ding, I pick it up and see Blake text me a picture of Josh and I. I smile a little bit then keep eating. After we finish eating I clean the dishes cause I volunteered to then post the picture on Instagram.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

❤️3,287,287     💬205,281     ➡️38,774

@kaleydamelio break fast🥓🍳@joshrichards
pic creds @blakegray

@blakegray your welcome

@mads.yo aww

@brycehall glad I didn't see that😃
@kaleydamelio like you and Addison didn't used to do that🙃

@user62828 good your eating, maybe you won't be so skinny after

@user9278 you just want clout

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

After I post on Instagram I go to my bedroom and change into sweatpants and a crop top. Then I go to Quinton's room and Josh and Noah are there helping him pack and move boxes out to the moving truck.

You: y'all are doing it the hard way.
Noah: how would you do it then?
You: have me and Quinton pack boxes then you and Josh move then outside. If there isn't any to move then helps us pack.
Josh: I think we should do that.

Noah and Josh start taking boxes outside and Quinton and I pack.

Quinton: sorry for not telling you.
You: it's ok, where are you moving to?
Quinton: me and Jaden got an apartment that's like 25 minutes from here, Nessa is going to move into Jadens room too.
You: nice, you have to come visit though.
Quinton: I'll try to.

After a few hours Quinton room was empty, even all the furniture.

Noah: Blake said Jadens all packed too.

Us 4 go to the front yard where the moving truck is and see the other guys. Jaden says bye to the guys he was cool with then gets in his car.

Quinton: I just wanna say thank you for letting me in sway, I had a lot of fun and so many memories.
Bryce: no problem Q, you'll always be a sway member.
Quinton: bye everybody.

He hugs everybody then gets in his car and drives away with the moving truck following him. The guys and I go back inside and sit on the couches in the living room.

Blake: so...anybody up for a game of Monopoly?
Noah: sure
Bryce: why not
Griffin: I guess
You: yeah, I'm gonna win though
Josh: I'll play too

Blake gets the game out and we set up and play. The monopoly we have is Scooby-Doo theme for some reason, I played as Scooby, Josh played as Shaggy, Griffin played as the van, Noah played as Fred, Blake played as Daphne, and Bryce played as Velma.

After playing for a while it's 11pm and only Griffin, Blake, and I are left in the game. I have most of the property's, then Blake has a lot too, and Griffin only has 5. It's my turn to roll and I roll ten so I skip all of Griffin's property's and land on Free Parking, on Free Parking we put money there so I won and got a LOT of money.

Griffin: what the fuck!

I laugh and everybody that wasn't playing laughed too.

Bryce: I'm going to order pizza, what does everybody want?

We say what we want and he orders it. The pizza arrives 45 minutes later and by then it's just me and Griffin, Blake lost by landing on one of my most expensive property's so I got all of his. Griffin and I agree to take a 15 minute break to eat. After the 15 minutes we keep going.
Soon it gets 1am and Griffin lands on my property. He counts his money and has enough to pay. I then roll and lands on his property, I pay him and realize I'm actually short on money. How did that happen? I don't know. He rolls and lands on Free parking and gets the money from the middle. I then roll and only get a 3, so I land on another one of his property's, and this one has a full house or whatever. He tells me that the cost is 1,075 I count my money and I only had 1,074.

You: what the heck! This game is so stupid!
Blake: yeah Griffin!! 👏🏻👏🏻
Noah: I'm going to go to bed now.
You: me too, night everybody.

I stand up and Josh gets up with me, we go to my bedroom and he lays on my bed but I stand at the end of it.

You: I'm going to shower really quick.
Josh: oh ok, night babe.
You: night baby.

I go into the bathroom and get undressed then shower. After I shower I wrap my hair in a towel and my body in one. Then I go to my closet and change into plaid pants and Josh's hoodie. I go to my bathroom again and brush my teeth then go and lay in bed next to Josh. He must halve felt me lay down cause he turns to my and wraps his arms around my waist. I put my head on his chest and fall asleep.