𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬: meeting Christian

I wake and I'm in the same position as I was when I fell asleep, my head on Josh's shoulder and his arm around me. I lift my head up a little and look around. It looks like everybody is asleep except me and Griffin. Griffin is doing something on his phone. I grab my phone and check the time, it's 6am. I put my phone down then put my head back down and fall back asleep.

Later I wake up again and Josh is still there but he's awake on his phone.

Josh: good morning Kay.
You: morning.

I lift my head up and look around and everybody has left the movie room.

You: you could have left if you wanted to Josh.
Josh: I didn't want to wake you up.
You: thank you, let's go get breakfast, I'm hungry.
Josh: let's go to IHOP for breakfast!
You: ok I have to get ready first.

We get up and I go to my bedroom. I shower then change into a red tie dye shirt and black jeans. After I finish getting ready I find my phone and text Josh saying I'm ready to go. He reply's saying to come to his car so I go outside and get in the passenger seat of his car. He then drives us to IHOP. We get there and go inside. A waiter seats us and we order.

Josh: do you have any plans later today?
You: yeah, um I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you but Mads has a date and after the date she's going to bring him to Sway so I can meet him.
Josh: can I meet him?
You: Mads said only me, but most likely you'll meet him later. Also before that I might go see my sisters.
Josh: you haven't seen them for a while.
You: yeah, do you have any plans?
Josh: nope.
You: Charli might be at the hype house and if she is you can come with.
Josh: sure.

Our food comes a little later and we eat. After we eat I text Charli and she says she is at the hype house so Josh drives us to the hype house. We get there and knock on the door. Charli opens it and we hug.

Charli: I've missed you!
You: I missed you too Char!
Charli: hey Josh.
Josh: hey.

She lets us in and we go to the living room. Thomas comes up to us and greets us.

Thomas: it's been a while.
You: it has, how are you?
Thomas: I'm good, what about you?

We catch up a little bit then Josh and I start making a few tiktoks with people.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

❤️1,397,729 💬372,927 ➡️92,017

@k0uvr Kaley came to hype! @kaleydamelio

@kaleydamelio your much easier to teach dances to than Mia

@alexwaren this had to be the dance she taught you

@kouvr.x.kaley172 I love this duo!! 💕💕💕💕

@user61872 your fat

@user9178 she's way too skinny

@user9189 you need to stop eating and she needs to start eating

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎