𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟮: Buddy

2 MONTHS LATER

I wake up to Josh getting out of bed.

You: where are you going?
Josh: I have to get ready, remember I'm picking up Buddy.
You: oh yeah. Wake me up when your leaving.
Josh: ok, love you.
You: love you too.

I go back to sleep while Josh gets ready.

During the last 2 months a lot has happened. I took a break from social media due to my mental state, Charli and Chase are dating and the public knows now, Noah moved out of Sway to live with Dixie at her apartment, the Hype House is now on Netflix, Zoe Lavern gave birth a few days ago and tried making people pay $15 to se e pictures of her newborn, and some other stuff that I haven't payed attention to. But mainly, my mental health. I went to a doctor because I didn't feel myself recently and they made me take a depression/anxiety test and both came back as yes. After I found out I decided to try and work on myself and take a break from social media, it's helped a little but today I'm coming back. The current day today it is April 29.

Josh wakes me up and I say bye then go back to sleep again. About 2 hours later I wake up and see Josh sitting on the ground playing with our new dog, Buddy. They both are so cute. I get out of bed and shower then change into a black tank top and black leggings. After I change Josh and I take a few pictures with Buddy for Instagram.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

❤️5,230,895     💬273,497     ➡️79,726

❤️5,230,895 💬273,497 ➡️79,726

@kaleydamelio look how cute both them are🥰 @joshrichards @buddythehusky

@mads.yo your hot af 😍
@kaleydamelio that's all you beb

@joshrichards nah your cuter

@user927393 AHHH YOUR BACK!!

@tiktokroom 👀

@brycehall woah who's that?! I've never seen you before
@laray if that was supposed to be funny it wasn't

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

After we post, we sit on the bed with Buddy here too.

Josh: what if we moved into an apartment together?
You: do you want to?
Josh: I think we'd have more time and privacy together. It'll be fun too.
You: ok sure, we'll have to find one that allows dogs.
Josh: are you ok with it though?
You: yeah I'm good with it.

Josh grabs his laptop and opens Zillow. We look at apartments nearby and find one 7 minutes from here and it's 13 from my parents house. For the rest of the day we pay for the costs and pack a little bit.