you're it

"Why only almost?" I asked

"Because."

I glowered at him playfully and did a double take as I saw Drew walk over to us.

"You go to this school?" I asked

"Duh."

"No need for that attitude young sir." I scowled.

"Young sir?"

"Jaaaa."

"Are you okay?" Drew asked

"She's a bit crazy." A voice said, I turned to see Jake

"How so?" Ace asked

"She hopped to the car because she felt like it, and she warned me about aliens getting me."

"It was for your own safety!"

"You're a bit weird ain't 'cha?" Drew said.

"No, just original, unique, different and...crazy."

"Same thing."

"Nuh, big difference chum."

"Chum?"

"Get over it." I said rolling my eyes.

The guys gave each other looks.

"It was the movie, you don't let me watch scary movies without a. A pillow, B. A hand, C. A bowl of crisps D. A drink E. Cereal F. My dog and G. A duvet!"

"Well sorry." Jake said sarcastically

"Yeah, you should be."

The bell went and I turned towards school with a frown.

"Why are you frowning at the school?" Kyle asked.

I shook my head, and led the way to English. I really wanted to skip but we were in a public place and I didn't think it would give me a very good image.

"When's your birthday?" Kyle asked.

"June 14th." I said as I gave a wall a suspicious look because I swear it used to have a bit of gum on it yesterday.

"That's in a week!" Kyle gasped.

"Yah."

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?!" Ace exclaimed.

"Because y'hoooo never asked." I pointed out, before they could say anymore I we were in English.

At lunch Lisa attempted to throw a chunk of baguette at me, but because of my awesome skills I slapped it out of the way and it got her in the chest and fell down her cleavage. It. Was. Hilarious.

Drew sat with us today, the reason I'd never seen him was because he'd been on an extended holiday with his parents.

I looked at my watch and sighed, gym next.

"What's up?" Ace asked.

I sniggered before sobering up and said "Gym."

"Why was that funny."

"That bit wasn't."

"What was then?"

"Welsh humour, you had to be there, and you might get a bit offended."

"Try me."

"Nuh."

"I'll make you." He threatened, I noticed the whole table was listening to us.

"We're in a public place, you can't do much."

"In case you've forgotten we're coming for dinner tonight."