<A Pink Bow-Tie> Iceland

God sake, I think I might be getting Writer's Block, but I SHALL PRESS THROUGH! I just feel like I keep using the same like... Format. It's kind of boring, isn't it? (This was going to be an England remake but I went for Iceland instead \(O-O)/

Country Names:

Emil = Iceland

Mathias = Denmark

At first, everyone seemed to be having so much fun and now the entire room was full of pressuring tension. Of course it would be Francis who would suggest a game like this, wouldn't it? God damn pervert! I bet he just wanted to see some action or if he was lucky enough to get one of us himself... All different thoughts spiraled around your mind with all of them becoming more drastic than the last. You took in a large breath of oxygen after realizing that now isn't the time to keep stressing about things and you just need to get this stupid game over with. Eliminating all possibilities out of your detoured mind, you reluctantly dipped your hand inside the hat using a crane-like motion to swap around all the objects inside.

What you hadn't noticed, was that you had been standing on your right foot which surprisingly gave way and ended up with you tumbling onto the floor. You muttered nothing as Kiku and Yao helped you up from the floor. "Alright, alright, stop laughing!" you yelled as you shook your fist at Francis who looked like he was laughing with such hysteria he would pass out. You carefully patted yourself down but in the corner of your eye, a small pink bow-tie sprawled out on the floor. "Pick up with the knees and not the back." you whispered to yourself aloud as you picked up the tiny bow. It had somehow came undone from the issue but you guess this is what you've chosen. You thought to yourself who's bow-tie this could be but you don't exactly remember anyone come in with a bow-tie. Then, it hit you, Mr. Puffin, Emil's familiar, usually wears something like this!

You dashed over to where the Nordics were sitting and held out your hands for Emil to retrieve the bow from you. At first, he made no motion attempt to take it until Mr. Puffin jumped up onto your arm and stole the bow-tie in its beak which startled you a bit. Emil's always been one of these "cool and collected" kind of guys but ever since he discovered that he and Lukas were actually related, the other Nordics have been making his life hell by trying to make Emil call Lukas "Onii-chan" which is big brother in Japanese. Though, not only has he got the Nordics bullying him, he also attempted to sell himself on eBay at one point... For a split second, the two of you made a sudden eye contact which, for some reason, made you feel a slight emotion of ecstasy.

After entering your confided walk-in wardrobe, the both of you parted your ways as soon as Francis had closed that door. "Stop looking at me like that." he commanded in a harsh tone which made your chest squeeze. You hadn't noticed it at first, but you must have been staring at his beautiful complexity. Again, that same feeling came within your chest. "It's kind of cold in here, don't you think?" With a pestering plea, you tried your best to change the subject with as little hesitation as you could. All of a sudden, Emil took grasp of your hand, lunged you towards his chest and pulled you into a warm embrace. "Can't have you freezing now, can we?" he confessed as you could feel his body heat starting to warm you up. "Mathias would kill me if I let anything happen to you." Your jaw dropped at hearing that sentence. You struggled to manage to take a small peek at his expression and you could just see that he was harbouring a devilish grin which contrasted against everything you knew about him.

"W-what do you mean?" You tried your best not to stutter as you opened your mouth but it failed embarrassingly. "Mathias likes you. Didn't you know?" You shook your head in response to this new news which made your face go red a little. Naturally, any girl should be pleased when hearing someone likes them, so why don't you? You felt like you were in a swamp of gloom with no escape as if it was keeping you held back by chains. Once again, your chest gave this squeezing feeling. Damn it, why do you feel like this!? Why is it only with him you get this way!? It's just how adorable he looks with his enchanting sea blue eyes and platinum blonde hair that just for some reason made your heart race. Of course Emil doesn't feel the same way is what hurt you the most. Now you see it... Are you in love with Emil!? With a slight struggle, you broke free of Emil's tightening grip as the door was slowly opened which let in the breaking of the light.