<A Bento> Japan

Just a slight note: Bento is those Japanese lunch packages you see in anime and such. You know, the ones with the rice, sushi, ect? You probably know what I mean.

Country names:

Kiku = Japan

Yao = China

You gave a slight hidden gasp of aspiration and perhaps a slight hint of enthusiasm as you buried your hand deep inside the hat Alfred had stretched out in front of you. You went into a slight trance of all the different ways this simple game could affect your life. "Could you hurry up and choose something already?" called out Francis before sipping a bit of his vintage wine. You wanted to stomp your foot as a way of showing dominance but that would look too interrupting. You gave a quick huff before just giving up and just grasping onto something which felt quite hefty weight-wise. You slowly lifted it up since it was buried near the bottom of the bottom and you still didn't want to damage any of the other items in the process.

What appeared in both of your hands was a small black box. You really didn't want to open the box but your curiosity got the best of you and you opened the lid to spot an astonishing well-made bento! It was filled with many different cuisines with some cooked vegetables, rice and different kinds of rapped sushi inside. "Is this yours, Yao?" you asked while inspecting the mouth-watering desire of the sushi. You watched as he shook his head before placing a hand on Kiku's shoulder before purveying the obvious. "That's Kiku's specially made lunch-aru!" You felt a spurt of despair overcome you due to the fact you thought that perhaps Kiku made that in-case he didn't like your food?

You watched silently with your arms folded as all Kiku did was scratch his head before taking the well made bento out of your hands; his soulless eyes showing no remorse. The both of you silently walked inside your walk-in wardrobe as Francis showed you the seven minutes set to go. "This'll be an awkward and long wait..." was all you could hear in your head repetitively. The room dimmed as Francis carefully shut the door behind you. Without a second of hesitation, you started to lash out at Kiku but what really you didn't know what you were saying. "Why would you make a spare lunch!? Was it because you didn't like my-" "Oh course I loved it." he interrupted which drowned your voice into nothingness. His light brown eyes shone right in the direction of your [e/c] eyes as a sign of truthfulness.

"I didn't make it for myself, I made it for you." he muttered before returning the bento and handing you a pair of chopsticks. The chop sticks were [f/c] and had a cute cat head on the top of them in the kind of chibi style you loved. Once again, you were greeted with the same cooked vegetables, sushi and rice. Truthfully, you'd never used chopsticks before and you had no idea how to either. You attempted to pick up some rapped sushi which just plopped down back into the bento. "Try holding them like this..." Kiku said as he adjusted your finger positioning on the chopsticks. You felt your face burning up as his fingers brushed against yours. While trying to ignore this, you successfully managed to eat a bit of sushi after a few attempts. It tasted wonderful! Kind of like the one that they serve at those shopping centres where the bowls of sushi are on this conveyor belt and you just pick it off and eat it but it was much higher quality! "Thank you very much!" you cheered is glee before placing another bit of sushi in your mouth.

You gazed up at Kiku to see him just sitting there; practically motionless. His face was showing no signs of any kind of expression. "Why don't you smile, Kiku? Is there something bothering you?" you asked as you tried to motivate him to smile as well. You watched intently as his eyes trailed away from yours to the corner of the room before hearing three words you thought you'd never hear from Kiku. "I love you." You felt your heart start to beat faster and faster inside your chest like it was about to explode. You hadn't even noticed you dropped the pile of rice that was gripped between your chopsticks. "I-I love you too!" you yelled as you were astonished by the slight smile that crept up across Kiku's face. The both of you embraced tightly before sharing a deep and passionate kiss together.

"Ooo! Look at the new couple-aru!" you heard yelling from behind you to see Yao standing right behind you laughing his head off. "Awww, how cute! Good for you, ___!" cheered Elizabeta before giving you a big hug. You gave a nervous and also a kind of confused laugh but is was satisfactory.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Le Time Skip

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A while passed since the party and Kiku had invited you to live with him in Japan. You'd always loved Japanese culture so being able to live in a beautifully decorated house like this was absolutely perfect! It took a while for you to learn how to speak and write in Japanese but you eventually got the hang of it thanks to Kiku but you still struggled on quite a lot of things. The sun was just setting and you decided to have a quite lather in the outdoor hot spring surrounded by the gleaming pink sakura trees while the place was being lit up by the nearby lanterns. You adored laying in the hot spring. It was a quiet place for you to relax and it made you feel all warm and cozy inside. "__, it's ready!" you heard Kiku call from inside. You quickly got changed into the kimono Kiku had bought for you the first day you came to Japan.

As you went inside, your nostrils caught the aroma of food. It smelt absolutely divine! You slid through the sliding door to see Kiku already waiting with bentos in front of you. It was almost like deja vu with Kiku having to help you use chopsticks and you eating sushi and rice. Except this time, there was a surprise waiting at the bottom of yours. There was a small box and inside it was a elegant diamond ring. "Will you marry me, ___?" Kiku said as he knelt on one knee. "Yes! Yes, I will!" you screamed as you both gave a powerful embrace. Kiku's once soulless eyes were now filled with joy and excitement. Something everyone else thought was impossible. But the both of you helped it happen.

Author's Note: I'M SO SORRY THIS IS A DAY LATE!!!!!! I felt so ill yesterday and I just couldn't focus so please forgive meeeeee *Hands out muffins* I've been naughty again ; -; I MADE IT EXTRA LONG FOR YOU AS A COMPENSATION!!!!