The next day

Sophia's POV
So it was the next day and I woke up in my room. Normally I wake up in Omar's room but today was different and I wasn't the happiest about it either. I turned around to face my bed side table to grab my phone when I saw a note.
Meet me at the lake at 11. Wear something semi fancy.
Love, Omar
I was super happy. All I could think of was him and that put a smile on my face. After while I got up and realized I only had an hour. I ran to my closet and grabbed a flowy long flower dress that was a little cut up in the back. I then, hopped in the shower and braided my hair. I checked the time and I hade a half hour left. I brushed my teeth and put on some deodorant and perfume. Then, I did some natural make up and I was out the door. I was already so.... oppps. I got to the lake and I saw a beautiful brunch. There are flowers everywhere. "So", Omar sad dragging out the o." Oh my gosh. This is beautiful", I tell him then run into his arms. He kissed my forehead then pushes my chair out for me and then he sits down himself. After awhile of eating and him making me laugh, like really hard, we head back inside to see that everyone's awake and they've been waiting for us." Oh hey there", I said awkwardly. " Hey", they all say a little mad." We're hungry", Felix says then Omar says " we have leftovers outside if you guys want some". With that everyone rushes outside pushing and shoving while Omar and I just stand there laughing at them. After that we just watched them for a little while longer." I guess they really were hungry", Omar says and I laugh at him. I just start to walk away I really don't know why but then Omar stops me by putting his hands around my waist." Where are you going babe?", He asks me while he turns me to face him." To get changed", I respond back simply." But you look beautiful" he says while stroking my cheek. He pulls me closer and we both lean in we kiss passionately and I get butterflies in my stomach. When we pull away I say " but I'm not comfortable", and walk away. " What was that all about bro?, I hear Felix ask Omar and then I hear an embarrassed Omar say " can't a couple have some privacy around here", I laugh silently then continue to walk to my room.