Don't know what to name this chapter lol

Sophias POV
I woke up and looked at the time. IT'S 7 A.M! I tried to go back to sleep but I just couldn't so I got out of bed and put on my slippers. I didn't feel like making breakfast so I grabbed a bowl some milk and the box of Lucky Charms. I poured everything in the bowl grabbed a spoon and started eating. " Hey girly", I heard Felix say and started laughing. If you can't tell he's already gotten over me and we've both put everything that happened in the past." Hey Sandy", I said." You didn't make breakfast", he said and made a pouty face." Nope, your on your own today", I replied still a little tired. Felix made himself a bowl of cereal and sat down next to me." What time did you wake up today", he asked me. " 7", I said like it was no big deal. He choked on his cereal."7", he said a little too loudly." Shhh. You'll wake everyone up", I said." 7", he yelled/whispered. I laughed and nodded my head." How", he questioned." I don't know, I just did", I replied and continued to eat my cereal and he did the same. I then felt two warm hands wrap around my waist. I knew right away it was Omar. " Good morning beautiful", he said in his sexy morning voice. I smiled as soon as I heard his voice." Good morning babe", I said all cheerfully and looked up and kissed his cheek. He sat down and took a bite off my cereal." Felix! Omar ate my cereal", I yelled like a little kid and pouted." I'm sorry baby", Omar said and pulled me in for a hug. We all laughed it off and everyone else started to walk in. We heard a bunch of "hey"s and everyone grabbed something to eat." So what are we doing today?", I asked everyone. Everyone shrugged." How about about a movie?", Brittany said. I made a weird face. Felix, OG, Omar,Oscar,Rosie and Omar said at the same time," Sophia doesn't like movies"." I can watch one of everyone else wants to", I said." Are you sure", Omar said. I nodded my head yes and we all decided that we would watch a movie. Once agreed a upon a movie we popped it in. We were watching " The Perks of Being a Wallflower". I heard this was a really good movie. During the movie I cuddled up close to Omar and he put is arm around me and kissed my forehead. When the movie was over I was actually amazed by how good it was. Everyone left and it was just Omar and I. We just sat there fora few seconds then he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room. When we got there it was lit with Christmas lights and there was a table with plates with covers on them." Oh Omar you shouldn't have", I said." I know I didn't, but I wanted to", he replied. I didn't say I anything I just smiled and kissed him. It was short but passionate. When we pulled away he pulled my chair out me and I sat down. I lifted the cover off my plate and I almost screamed." Omg how did you know?", I asked him as I stared at the plate of shrimp scampi, my favorite dish, in front of me." You told me remember", he said and I then remembered that time we were in his room because he couldn't sleep before we were dating and we were just talking about random stuff and that came up." Oh yeah", I said and started to eat my shrimp and then the pasta." This is delicious. Did you make it?", I asked him." Yeah with a little help from Rosie though", he said a little embarrassed. I grabbed his hand assuring him and letting him know it didn't really matter if he made it or not. We finished eating and we played board games and talked all day and then I got tired and went to bed.
Omar's POV
" Sophia, I can't sleep", I said shaking Sophia to wake her up." What", she said in that sexy tired like voice of hers." I'm so sorry but can you help we go to sleep", I said in a childish voice with a puppy dog face that she couldn't see because it was so dark." We can't you ever sleep", she says bringing my body close to hers. I shrugged my shoulders and placed my head on her chest. She stroked my head and kissed my cheek. Shortly after, I fell asleep.
Author's note
Hey guys I am so sorry that I haven't updated in so long. I've just been so busy lately with school and stuff but guess what. I MADE HONOR SOCIETY! I was so happy when I found out that all my hard work has paid off. Now I'm on winter break so I'll try my hardest to update at least ever other day this week. I love you guys. Thank you so much for reading my fanfic and have a wonderful day or night whatever time it is your reading this. Love you my fellow foooers💕💋💋😍😍😍❤️❤️😘😘💖💖💘💘💞 and happy belated Valentine's Day and also if you congrats to the people who won the foo Valentine's Day dates. See you guys in my next chapter.