Game Day

Sophia's POV
I woke up with Omar's head on my chest and his arms around my waist. This boy can never go to sleep but when he does he passes out. I decided that I don't want to wake him up so I'll just sit there and watch him sleep I guess. I looks so cute with his half smile plastered on his face from when he fell asleep in my arms. After about another hour he wakes up." Good morning babe", I say as his eyes slowly start to open." Good morning beautiful", he says. God damn is his morning voice sexy. He is just staring at me. Finally he gets out of bed and I follow. " Do you think anyone's up yet?", He asked me causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I shook my head no and we walked out of our room to our surprise EVERYONE was up." What time is it?", I ask Omar with a confused look. He checks his phone and shows me the time. HOLY SHIT! IT'S 1. " Omg I can't believe we slept that late", I say to Omar. Then I added, " well I can't believe YOU slept that late"." What", he says." I had been up for hours but I didn't want to wake you up so I just waited for you to wake up", I said and nodded and gave me a cute smile. Then he squealed," that's so sweet of you". Then he hugged me and Rosie screamed," awwww". I gave her the 'I hate you' look and went back to Omar." What do you want for lunch babe?", Omar asked me." A sandwich", I replied. Omar knew what my favorite sandwich is so he had already started making it." Do you want a sandwich too?", I asked him and he nodded his head. I finished making him his sandwich and he finished making mine. I sat down on at the table and took a bite. God was this sandwich good." This is really good", I said to Omar with food still in my mouth. He just nodded and laughed at me." Sophia that's disgusting", OG says while laughing at me." Deal with it", I say after I finish chewing. After awhile of talking and eating we all got to our rooms to get ready for the day. We all decided that we were going to have a game day like play basketball and all that stuff. I went to my room and took a shower and got dressed. I'm wearing black nike running shorts, elite socks, and one of my old softball shirts. When everyone's ready we go outside to pick the teams. It's me, Omar, OG and Brittany. Another blonde, we found her name was Haley, was on the other team along with Oscar,Felix, Rosie and another blonde. The teams were uneven but we cared.(A/N I'm not going into detail about the games in just putting them down.) First we played basketball and my team won. The score was 9-4. Then, we played soccer and my team lost 8-5. Then we played softball and my team won again. The score was15-5. Now we're all on the couch waiting for Felix to finish making lunch." Felix hurry the fuck up! It shouldn't take you this long to make a fucking salad", if you can't guess who said that it was Omar, but he didn't say it without a punishment. So, I slapped his arm softly and he gave me a pouty face😞. Then I kissed his check because I felt bad."Ewww, no PDA in the living room", I heard someone say and I turned around. Of course it was Felix.
A/N
I am so sorry I haven't been up to it lately like idk. And I kinda had writers block sorry that it's like terrible and short but I really just wanted to put something up for you guys. Ily my fellow Foooers!😍😘❤️❤️💋💋