|V|

"Max, you rigged the dinner to explode?" Julia asked, yanking him to the side of the kitchen as Max nodded and the teenagers and kids backed up, as the Campbell father and mother were snorting with pompous attitudes about having to serve themselves the dinner.

Right before it exploded all over their clothes and their heads, causing every person in the Thunderman house to be laughing their faces off, even Julia, who was trying to look the other way.

Tara Campbell was Cole Campbell's older sister and she had a rather clear interest in Max, who seems to be now just as interested in Tara herself.

Meanwhile, Julia was working on forming herself a little bed on the floor in the living room.

"I think my parents meant that you could sleep on the couch, when they said that you could crash in the living room." Max points out after everyone had left and the other kids were all in their rooms upstairs.

"I'm more comfortable with sleeping on the floor." Julia spoke with a shrug as Max snorted, and he hit the button to open up the 'secret' door to his lair.

"Come on. I'm not going to make you sleep on the floor, I'll crash in the cot by my computer." Max stated and she chuckled, as she stood up and he went down the slide first.

Julia dropped down onto the bed and she looked around the evil lair with a huge grin on her face. "You know, I am almost always in here. But I never get tired of seeing what stuff you have in here after I've been away for a bit."

She admitted and Max chuckled at her words, as he opened up the rabbit cage and the rabbit that was once the super villain named Dr. Colossos, was jumping out of it and he looked at her.

"I approve! But she is the daughter of a hero and a villain!" Dr. Collosos said and Julia, she took a very sudden and keen interest in the floor.

Max looked over at Julia and he put the tools down, as he walked over and sat next to her.

The rabbit hopped back into his cage and Max pulls the blanket down over the cage once again. "A hero and a big time, super-villain?" He asked and she nodded.

"Mom was the villain, Dad was the hero and my little sister was just one of the many casualties of their anger and resentment toward one another. I got caught in the middle a few times... but I always survived." Julia murmurs and Max hugged her gently.

"You run at a high temperature, don't you? I always thought, that it was me but the surges are always when you... when you're around." He pointed out and Julia nodded slightly in shame. "I won't tell anyone, but I need to know, if I'm right or wrong." Max murmured and Julia shook her head.

"I'm going to sleep, Max. You should too, tonight was exhausting." Was all that she said, before she snuggled up under the covers of his bed and Max went to lie on his cot-bed, and didn't end up going to sleep for a long time.