|I|

|HiddenVille|

"Right then. Just another endlessly boring day of school, while you go off and fight crime. Or whatever it is, that you do when I am doing school and all of that irritating stuff, Dad." Julia Lincoln stated and she slung her book bag over her shoulder, as she looked at her hands and spotted the flames moving underneath of her skin.

"You had better not burn anything today!" Her father shouted at her out of the kitchen, as at those words, Julia pulled her fire-proof leather jacket on and she sighed quietly.

"Yeah, whatever Dad. I am pretty much five thousand percent sure that like at the last 11 schools that I have 'gotten expelled from' all had smoke alarms too. I'm sure that this one will as well, so stop worrying and eat your new massive tub of frozen yogurt." He was doing just that, by the time that it was Julia's turn to leave the house.

Julia Lincoln, that was this teenager's name and from her body temperature alone, she would have had just about every right to be dropping dead right on the spot.

Julia's normal temperature that her body ran at and was at every day, was easily enough for a normal human to be spontaneously combusting, into an big ball of flame.

Julia slipped gloves on over her hands, also fire-proof thanks to her father's engineering skills and his friends, who thankfully never asked too many questions about it.

Julia walked swiftly over to the bike rack, that she had convinced her dad to build for her and she pulled her red and orange bike out of the rack as she unlocked it.

Julia swung her leg over it and she clipped her helmet around her neck and she started pedaling away from her house. She spotted a moving truck not too far down the street, and there was a family of six trying to move their entire truck full of stuff into the house.

"Dad is so going to kill me." She muttered and pulled her bike off to the side and kicked the stand down to leave it standing up right off of the sidewalk.

Julia walked up the street to stand near to the moving truck and she was clearing her throat, as they all stop what they were doing, just in order to look over at her. "You guys need some help?" She asked and they all looked at each other.

"Sure, please. That would be a really great thing to do and you would be helping us out rather immensely for time saving portion of moving." The mother of the family said and Julia nodded a little bit as she walked over to the truck and started grabbing boxes.

"For sure. I'm happy to help you out Mrs..." Julia realized after she started grabbing boxes, that she didn't know any of their names yet.

"It is Mrs. Thunderman sweetheart, but you can call me Barb. These are our kids." The kind woman explained and pointed at the four kids, including two teenagers that were about Julia's age.

"Hi there! I'm Phoebe! Phoebe Thunderman!" The boxes Julia were holding, they all promptly crashed to the ground and the girl jumped a mile in shock. Unfortunately, she could not stop the massive heat wave that was a consequence of her getting either a bit scared or a bit startled.

Julia looked at the oldest of the children, who was looking at her with her hand stuck out and Julia nodded a bit. "Julia Lincoln." She said tensely as she started picking up the boxes that she had dropped.

"How many times have I told you Phoebe? You shouldn't be scaring the people that are offering to help us out so that we have to do little to no actual work." The second of the teenagers, appeared to be the more irritating of the two, at least at first glance. "I'm Max." He said almost as an afterthought and Julia shrugged, as she brought the boxes up into the living room.

"You are clearly the more annoying one! I didn't do anything to her and you have probably scared her off yet again!" Phoebe snapped at her twin as Julia shook her head, and reached out toward the twins hesitantly with her mind and the power, that she couldn't shut off when it started to work.

"So, they are superheroes. Or at least they have powers. But I can't tell them that I know, nor can I tell them that I have powers either. My dad will really kill me this time, if that ever happened to us."

She thought to herself and since she had summer school to go to naturally, she stayed at their new house, just to help the Thundermans unpack and to avoid the summer school that she had never needed it in the first place.