Part 7

Maria came home to prepare ourself together. She finally arrived at 5pm, we took a snack and went to my room. While getting ready we start chatting. « So what's new my love » I ask her « not much Unnie, just class... I was so excited when you called me to come with you. Otherwise, ummm what's new? Jungkook oppa has been acting weird lately but he won't talk to me. I don't know why... » she explains « oh really? That's weird... will he come to the party ? Maybe I can talk with him?! » I ask her « well when he asked me where I was going and with whom he told me that he will maybe come. And you Unnie, are you feeling better? I know you've been through a hard time... » she asks me « okay! Oh yes about that, well yes I'm feeling good now.. I guess I just have to live with it. I can't change it and I can't stop living. » I explain her my feelings « you are right!! I wish my brother could be like you... and not blaming his live instead! » she replies « I will talk to him to know why he is like this and maybe help him to feel better » I tell her « oh thank you Unnie! I would be so happy if you could become my sister in law! » she half yells « YAAAA~ Maria~~ stop saying nonsense! Why would I become your sister in law? » I answer

« if you marry Koo, you will be my sister in law! I wish you love each other!! » she whines « Maria~ what are you saying ? He don't love me and he even see me as his sister so there no way to question ourself on this topic. » I tell « he can say whatever he wants and feels different! And you didn't say you don't love him !!!!! » she yells this time « stop saying nonsense! We are going to be late ! Hurry! » I rush her. « Okay okay hahaha! But you won't escape from this question Unnie we'll talk about it again ! » she repeats « yeah yeah whatever.. »

7:30pm

We were ready and went downstairs and Jin was waiting for us. « Wow you both are beautiful girls!! » Jin compliments us « Thank you Oppa~ » Maria answers « oh and I met Jungkook while waiting you. So we'll go the four of us all together. » Jin explains us « oh really~~~~ » Maria looks at me smirking, « stop this right now Maria! » I say being embarrassed « why what's happening ? » Jin asks « n-nothing, nothing! » I stop Maria before she could say anything. « Okay then everybody in the car! Jungkook went to took something, oh he is here! Jungkook come on in we are leaving! » Jin says to Jungkook. « Comin'! »

He enters the car and sat in the front with Jin while Maria and me sat together in the back. « Hi girls, you look great. » he says sternly « Thank you oppa but in the futur say something you think or change your tone because it's seems that you don't think what you say! » Maria says to her brother

« okay sorry but I mean it. » he says looking at me by the corner of his eyes.

At the party

We finally arrived the party, and Maria runs inside while Jin went with her but walking. I was walking slowly looking who was already here. And then I noticed that Jungkook was still leaning on the car not moving. I thought that was the good moment to go and talk with him.

« Hey.. » I start the conversation softly. He stands up from the car and looks at me « Oh, Y/n! Hi. How are you? » he asks « I'm fine thanks. But how about you? Lately you don't look good... are you okay? » I ask him. « ooh...mm.. I'm fine.. I guess..thanks! » he answers « you know you can talk to me right?! You were here for me when I needed and now I'm here for you! » I repeat myself to make him talk. « well, I don't know... I .. okay ! So lately I figure out that I love someone. But the thing is that even tho we know each other, I don't think she loves me back. You know like your story that you told me. And I don't want to hurt her because she has been really weak emotionally lately and I want to protect her as much as I can. So that's why I stay far from her... but it hurts so bad Y/n... » he finally says with teary eyes « oh no Jungkook don't cry! How can you say that ? You know if I were this girl and I would have been through a hard time and a guy caring as much as you are I would love it if he comes to me and confess! » I explain him. « You should give it a try ! You don't know how it will ends up! » I comfort him. At my words his eyes lights up and he looks at me with stars in his eyes. I comfort him knowing that I still love him but don't we say that when we love someone we should let this person go, so am I doing.

« Thank you Y/nie~~! I will do this soon then! Your advice are surely the best. » he says smiling and goosebumps travel my body at the nickname he called me. « Come on! We should go and have some fun! » he says and we went inside. As we enter Maria came to us « Unnie! Come on we are playing truth or dare! Oppa you should come too! » she says smirking at me at the end of the sentence.

Jungkook's POV

We all sat in circle and some random people turned the bottle on the floor. We've played for sometimes and it was Y/n's turn « truth or dare ? » Maria asks her « ..truth. » she answers « good! Do you like someone ? » Maria asks. I focus my sight to Y/n, she looks down then looks up « yes... » she answers. I look at her and she looks back at me. Few turns later and it was mine. Again Maria asks me « truth or dare? », « dare! » I answer being daring tonight after my talk with Y/n. « Yes that's my brother! So fun! You will have to do 7minutes in heaven with the last person who choose truth! So.... It's was Y/n! » she says excitedly. « W-what?! » Y/n asks surprisingly « Come on Unnie it's just a game don't worry! » Maria tells her. « I-I..we... » she suttered « if she don't want to do it, I won't do it » I say « come on Unnie ! It's gonna be fine! » Maria repeats to her « ..okay.. » she finally says.

Maria brings us to a room and lock us inside. « Okay, umm I guess we will just stay here for 7minutes hah. It's not like this tik tok trend 2 best friend in a room, lol.» she laughs awkwardly and embarrassed. « they might kiss.. » I say slowly leaning on her. She turns to look at me shocked « What!? ».